Re-finding Christmas

Early on in my game I picked up the Christmas Island quest...but put off doing it. Now that I'm farther in the game I'd like to finish it. I can get to Christmas Island, but can't locate any "?" or activate the quest again. Any ideas?

Hi suzreams, and welcome to the forum!

If you have updated your game to 2.40 the christmas quest is not available anymore, as it is seasonal and Ascaron has replaced it with an Easter Quest which uses the same island however.

I've moved your topic in the quests section, hopefully some more quest experts will come along and be able to offer more information.

Cheers

:(

gogo

The quest giver for the old santa isle is located in Artamarks gate.

On the bridge just west of ferry / boat man.

Artamarks gate are located way north east human lands, or North of Griffinborough .

• 4 weeks later...
The quest giver for the old santa isle is located in Artamarks gate.

On the bridge just west of ferry / boat man.

Artamarks gate are located way north east human lands, or North of Griffinborough .

I dont get it... one person says the questline is disabled.. another person says you can still find the quest giver?

and whats this about an easter event? I just reinstalled the game after about 7 or 8 months, so this is all new to me. lol.. I found the christmas island and did the few quests there, but it was really rather lacking (just the hydra, which didnt count as a boss, and the ogre/yeti thing) so I came to the forums to see what I missed =/

anybody know anything more?

Actually what dmol told you was "old" quest giver for Christmas quest ^^

what version of game are you playing. If it's latest, Christmas is gone

:)

gogo

Actually what dmol told you was "old" quest giver for Christmas quest ^^

what version of game are you playing. If it's latest, Christmas is gone

gogo

yea im playing the newest. but you said there is an easter event in its place? whats the info on that

The Easter quest starts in Thylysium (biggest city in High Elf Lands) over by the temple located in northeast section of city. There is a bunny on a small bridge just outside of the temple you need to talk to. Once you talk to bunny you need to walk into temple and retrieve an object for the quest to actually start

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
does anyone know if any of the seasonal quests are in the console versions of the game?

Neither the christmas nor the easter quests can be found in the xbox version. I would assume it's the same for the ps3.

Also from my experience the quests for killing the griffin and the boar are missing as well :cry:

Also from my experience the quests for killing the griffin and the boar are missing as well :cry:

Woah

Are you sure about that? The quest givers are right by those two... sure you didn't miss them?

gogo

Woah

Are you sure about that? The quest givers are right by those two... sure you didn't miss them?

gogo

I'm positive.

Also, bargaining doesn't give out loads of set items, and set items in general seems very rare. The console version being older than 2.40 makes sense to me.

Just to test it myself, what mini bosses were added in 2.40? - I want to go see if they're there on console.

Set items were taking off being able to be bought by bargaining after first patch for pc.

gogo

Aye, but I ment the bargaining quest reward boost. From my experiences bargaining boosts that, even when not mastered on pc (please correct me if wrong - that would free up some skillpoints :))

• 2 weeks later...

The griffin and the boar dont have quests for them, but they are on the console versions ( 360 at least cause thats what I play). The only mini bosses that require a quest are Kobold Cheiftain and Undead Legion.

I was wondering what was above Griffinborough. I know of a boss up that way but I never knew anything else was up there. I am going to go up there soon and see if I can find any of the quest givers for Xmas or Easter on the 360 version.

There is a 3rd miniboss that requires a quest - Ghost village. But his drops are pretty dull.

Console seems to have gotten something like a 2.34 patch build but I am not sure, it all depends on what sets they can get. If you do find an island, its more likely called Northrend now and has different quests on it. I have read of someone asking about a portal above them in swamp (On console) and that would be where island is.

I asked on SW forums on SIF, it seems the sets they get match those released with 2.34 and patch notes mention the island, so it should be there.

Edited by Colif