New Sacred 2 [D.a.r.k] Roster

Nicely done Dragon Brother!

Lil update here. We have a few clan mates to post yet. We'll be "going public" with the roster this week. Hurry hurry! :)

Here's a bit of inspiration for your intros. Probably my favorite roster online that I've seen.

U P S E T

C H A P S

For those not done yet I'm asking for a 330 character intro. Thanx to gogo's suggestion you guys can type your intros into the linked character counter below to help you.

Character Counter

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drat a deadline and I haven't come up with anything good yet :)

Not even an idea? With your knew punishment promotion you definitely need to have something up there. Just make something ludicrous up. Its great fun. I just cant wait to become a full member and to see my name get up on the roster. Btw, whats the probationary [D.a.r.k] member time period?

30 days

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4808

You're Fellowship now Dragon...get your writeup goin! And if you've got a handle on stuff like this, maybe help someone else out who's having a hard time?

:)

gogo

p.s. You guys are doing a great job with this, just read the writeups...the roster ROCKS

Always thinking, always calculating, Zinsho attacks in a blaze of numbers. Leaving behind a trail of bodies and piles of bounty he moves on, already planning out how best to use his formulae. Few are the foes who have stood in his path for more than a moment, his formulae expanding to conquer the small setbacks they pose.

I hope it's good, at the very least it should serve as a first version.

http://www.sacred2.net/#/account.html?account=28211 As to my s2net account.

Very appropriate Zinsho. ^^

Roster has been updated. Thanx guys! Candidates will be added to the roster once their probation is complete. :)

Here's a bit of inspiration for your intros. Probably my favorite roster online that I've seen.

U P S E T

C H A P S

For those not done yet I'm asking for a 330 character intro. Thanx to gogo's suggestion you guys can type your intros into the linked character counter below to help you.

Character Counter

Mines easy.

I am a number of things. I held records for 7 months on every track in Test Drive Unlimited after I sold the game, was one of the first three to reach Ace rank and outmuscled skylines in drift races with a Saleen S7. Im best known for my extremely high kill/death ratio with nearly 20000 kills, 15000 of them being headshots and less than 5000 deaths in Lost Planet. You can even try and match wits with me in Mechassault 2 but I gotta warn you, Im the best when it comes to piloting a Wendigo.

Even though im not really part of the clan xD

Edited by Unaki

When I get set up here at the end of the week, um Might some wonderful one make up one for me? :D I've tried to but think it might be better from someone elses point of view. Feel free to add in the whips and bunnies :BlobRed:

Was reading this at work today... great job you guys! I now the writeup take some time, but it really say/does a lot.

Best Rostah in da land!

gogo

p.s. lol, Ari ^^ you sher? :thumbsup::sweating:

I don't know if my contribution for Ari will be helpful to gogo, but here goes...

Fear the squeak! With those three words a demon of terror has been unleashed upon the land of Ancaria. With a crack of its mighty whip, its D.A.R.K minions are roaming for fresh prey. BEWARE!

Just when Evil though it would have every wannabe hero die at it's feet, it heard this terrifying sound: the almighty squeak! And even Evil fears what follows after that squeaky sound. Because it means Ari'Laftia will go at it with her whip and send her bunny forces to eat the remains. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

How's that :twitch:

Edited by Timotheus

:twitch::) I LOVE THEM!! hahah

I'll have me setup Sacred account thingy this afternoon when I get home from work :D

The friendly face of Ancaria. A true hero to all. You can smell the fear of his enemies as their fate has already been sealed. Like a flash of light in the [D.a.r.k] for all to see. He is the one. He is Chrona!

Chrona asked me to help out so I gave it a shot. :)

Maybe someone can help add/change or fix any mistakes or make something else better.^^

Edited by Viper007

Wicked write ups guys. I'll have an update to the roster as soon as my main pc is back in action tomorrow. Hopefully with... A new 4890! Oooooowah! :o Hmmm, I wonder if I could run 3 Sacred 2 instances... :)

I need help with the roster text as well! :(

Wicked write ups guys. I'll have an update to the roster as soon as my main pc is back in action tomorrow. Hopefully with... A new 4890! Oooooowah! :drool: Hmmm, I wonder if I could run 3 Sacred 2 instances... :)

I wonder if you can burn this one faster then the old one! :bye: