So I made a mistake and cant seem to fix it.

Hello all, I have been reading the forum for weeks but this is my first post. I am new to Sacred 2 and only have a few characters that I am using. I decided to go to the Christmas island and check out what was available there. I am in SP mode bronze. I was running the quest with my TG treasure hunter and encountered a glitch. I was given the "build a snowman" quest by the kobold. I noticed that the basket of apples was clickable right after I recieved the quest, so I clicked on it and got the apple. I thought great, one less yoyo manuver after I talk to the rabbit. Well I talk to the rabbit and he says he will give me the carrot after I give him the apple, blah blah blah. So I click on him again and nothing. Well I think, I will just go back to the apple basket and get the apple again. The blue circle shows up on the map over the area for me to click on. Imagine my surprise when I cant click on the basket. I have tried everything I can think of. I have logged out, tried selecting different quests and then go back to this one again, going in and out of caves, and left the island and returned again. Nothing works. The quest is stuck which is a bummer because I enjoy fighting the Troll and the Dragon and the Christmas presents sell for good $$$. If there is no fix I guess I am not crushed but any insight that could be given would be wonderful. I am a little OCD and an unchecked task just sort of eats away at me.

Thanks again for any help, and I love the forum!

I havent had any experience with any problems with this patch, however I dont think you're patched to the latest version...2.40 which patches out the christmas island quests as that holiday period is over. So you may want to do that, although you will probably have to restart the campaign with your current character.

In any case,

welcome to the forums :Just_Cuz_21:

You can't finish the christmass quest anymore, or not in that game.

Only way you can redo it in bronze is by playing a freeplay game

You can start a freeplay game by playing a lan game (even if you aren't connected to any internet/local network) and restarting the christmass quest in there.

Thanks for the advice.

I downloaded the new patch. I don't like the Easter quest all that much but I am enjoying the game enhancements. I guess beggers can't be choosers. :agreed: