Sacred 2 now available for Xbox360 and PS3

Sacred 2 now available for Xbox360 and PS3

Finally the long expected day has come: cdv usa released today the XBOX360 and the PS3 Version of Sacred 2 Fallen Angel!

As a world premiere of hack&slay action RPG Sacred 2 Fallen Angel is the first and so far only game of this kind to conquer the Xbox360 and PS3 communities.

A giant, open-ended and seamless world, filled with gorgeously crafted detail, hundreds of dungeons, treacherous opponents and a variety of challenging quests. Sacred 2 Fallen Angel provides numerous unique items that can be gathered and improved. A deep reward system further enables advancements of character, individual attributes and character-specific fighting styles, each designed to keep players returning to the world of Sacred 2 Fallen Angel to discover what is around the next bend.

Whether or not you want to play the storyline alone or together in offline or online coop, or just join the company of a fellowship for the fun of the battle: Sacred 2 is just the game you have been waiting for. A unique hack&slay experience is awaiting you.

More information on Sacred 2 Fallen Angel can be found <here>.

The links to the news on the official site is <here>.

Greetings,

Anca Adelina Finta

Community Management Team

ASCARON Entertainment

So many questions with the most pertinent being whether the game has still the same current bugs on the PC version. How is multiplayer being handled? Are there new quests, sets, etc associated with the console version?

Fans at Teamxbox forum are really loving it. Lots of accolades.

This sounds like a successful port. Nice work Ascaron!

:)

gogo

I have it for PC and PS3, I love both versions.

I have it for 360 and I love it .First time to dark matters site I really like it !

It's great seeing you here too logic

And welcome to DarkMatters!

:(

gogo

Please Sign In or Sign Up