Sacred 2 - Xbox Gamer Tags

hey guys this is like the community ive been looking for and if anyone on xbox wants to kill some monsters ill be happy to join in :(

I have currently a level 22 temple guardian,level 14 high elf and level 59 shadow warrior,all of the light campaign :)

so hit me upon live my gt is "Itz Simbo"

ill probs be on my SW most of the time....very proud of my "ill hit you quicker than an italian cooks spaghetti" build :(

Edited by simbo

Sup guys. Started playing like a week ago, still bouncing between a couple of new characters until I get settled.

GT: Psykologikill

GT is sabretalon

I have various chars but still at a pretty lowish level, highest one is 40 SW working through gold at the moment.

I am also willing to start a new one from scratch if anyone wants to group up? I will try any char and any build.

Hello ladies and gents! Thought I'd toss my GT up here as well. It's the same as my user name, DanteMac. I've had the game for a little while now, I've got a couple of low(1-15) level characters, a level 25 seraphim, a level 25 SW, a level 55 Inquisitor, and a level 85 seraphim.

GT is That Last Rock , I'm running a level 57 seraphim , level 52 Inquisitor , and a level 40 dryad . I'm usually on xbox live from 9am-3pm eatsern send me an invite or message me always looking to kill stuff with new and cool peoples

heya Im kinda new to sac 2 but was a diablo player years and years ago, if you played europe you may have known Xpk. anyway my GT is "TR4ITS" im mainly into pvp but I'll help people quest etc...proper kind player but also looking for people to pvp with, atm only have a level 50 SW but a nice build....cheers!

- Tr4its

GT=nugmanagogo

Running a 69 seraphim atm

Sorry to anyone who has run into me, lately I just today got a headset.

So no more rude messages to me thanx. :thumbsup:

Edited by nugmanagogo
  • 2 weeks later...