Cannot continue main quest (PS3)

Im playing on the console version PS3. I am a level 60 seraphim and im stuck on silver. Im at 80% done the silver campaign, and the problem is when I beat the flying boss in the jungle. The main quest makes you go down a cave right after you beat the boss. Now this is where it doesnt allow me to continue. Once in the cave there are 4 to 6 greenish pillars you have to activate and talk to ghosts. The problem is that I cannot activate the first pillar. The L1 action prompt does not appear. I have tried to invite friends in the game, for them to try to activate it for me, but no success. I have beat bronze campaign already so I know what to do, but it does not allow me.

I hope someone can help me. I want to move on to gold desperately

Hi and Welcome :P

The only thing I can think of is to join a friend's campaign if he's not at that part of the main campaign yet. Maybe you can activate/update it that way. I don't know how the logbook/active quest works on the PS3 but if you can, make sure that part of quest is the active one. Sometime on the pc if I do part of a quest and it isn't the active one in logbook it sometimes won't update correctly until I do.

Hi and Welcome :)

The only thing I can think of is to join a friend's campaign if he's not at that part of the main campaign yet. Maybe you can activate/update it that way. I don't know how the logbook/active quest works on the PS3 but if you can, make sure that part of quest is the active one. Sometime on the pc if I do part of a quest and it isn't the active one in logbook it sometimes won't update correctly until I do.

just wanted to let u know that I have joined other peoples games while they are doing the silver campaign, and it still doesnt work. wrote to CDV waiting for an answer.