D.a.r.k. Wing Application

hi everyone I don t know anyone in the alliance only send a message to gogoblender asking how to aply to the wing.

Anyway my rank is 952 (52509)

fleet rank 441 (1401)

research rank 1170 (97)

ingame nick JaFoste

I have been in other alliances and I am aplying to this one because I think Dark can give me "more" then the others such as more experience for ex

JaFoste /beers

Hi Passos

:)...

Welcome to D.a.r.k make yourself at home :guns:...

I'm sure someone from the wing will be along to look at your application :bow:

See you in the bar...lol...seems thats where we all end up

/beers

Guest gogoblender

Hello Passos and welcome to DarkMatters

Before your application is referred internally would you mind maybe listing your reasons for joining clan D.a.r.k.Wing?

As well, your experience with ogame or anything you feel will contribute to your application?

Have you played in other uni's or other clans that we may know of?

Thanks

:P

gogo

first id like to say that my english sucks so if is there anything that you dont understand just say.

No I v never play ogame before I have 2 acounts

one in uni9 and other in uni10(this one in not even ranked)

I alredy play other games like Barafranca(Omerta) darktrone...runescape (a long time ago)

my reasons to join dark are

I know that dark is in top 10 wich is great I have been in other alliances (2 until now UFoP and RIPPER) and after reading some topics in here I can see that this is a good aliance with nice ppl were I can get a lot of experience, protection and if possibel some friends

Guest gogoblender

Thanks for the info Passos

Your application has been forwarded internally and if accepted you will be reached via in-game messaging or in-forum pm.

Please enjoy the hospitality of d.a.r.k. matters and avail yourself of our bar and beachclub.

As well, there are lots of places here to check out and we welcome visitors, questions and comments from the ogame community.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

HI JaFoste

welcome to the forum (iam a bit late but....) /whistle

have sendt you a PM regarding you application...