What increases magic coup's damage?

simple question. :( need some input on the topic! ty! :pitcher:

EDIT: also, wats a good skill list for a magic coup high dmg HE? o yea, how should I mod magic coup for best dmg capacity? lol so many questions!

Edited by gogoblender

Magic Coup is inreased by Delphic Arcania Lore, Combat Discipline and your weapon damage, which you can increase with xx-xx dmg on rings.

I think the best way to mod is Heavy Damage - Life Leech - Critical.

I can recommand the following skills:

1. Delphic Arcania Lore

2. Delphic Arcania Focus

3. Mystic Stormite Focus (to mod your crystal skin buff)

4. Concentration

5. Ancient Magic

6. Magic Staffs

7. Combat Discipline

8. Armor Lore

9. Constitution

10. Shield Lore

copied from my post at sif:

ms. rapture, the psywarden:

all footage shot in hardcore in niobium at level 150

you want to see what is 'godlike' and awesome? no potion use at all...no running away at all...

yes, she's a character with no general skills. and truly, my favorite character to play right now.

rapture8.jpg

rapture2.jpg

rapture3.jpg

rapture4.jpg

rapture5.jpg

rapture6.jpg

rapture7.jpg

she can handle 5man niob games as naturally as it is to breathe

Edited by gogoblender: Comments on this topic, grrrrrrrrreat! Comments regarding personal preferences for our own builds, another topic please :)

Weapon, fitting attribute for your weapon, level of MC, arcane lore, mods: (damage, life leech, criticall/stray damage), damage +xx, +x% damage , +x% yyyy-damage ( if yyyy is a damagetype natural to your weapon), buffs which add +x% yyyy-damage (fireskin, fire monkey for weapons with natural fire damage. crystal skin for ice), combat discipline, ......

In difference to most other builds: melee elves spend not much time optimizing their damage, but optimizing their defense, mainly :

you do as in soldats post: 40000 damage at 36000 hitpoints. now add doublehits, criticals and +x% monstertype damage which are not shown in the 40000 damage.

You have to know which monsters can reflect your damage and how to remove reflecting auras. If you play hardcore I would really do a softcore melee elf first to know which areas are dangerous because of reflectors.

I play without weaponskill-mastery because I don't want doublehit and criticals which make it hard to control reflected damage. (well I had an eye surgery so I tend to overlook some reflectors). But not enough damage is really not a problem for a melee elf.

with cd mastery, mc is at .5sec

just as chattius said, all of those directly increase mc damage.

other mods that are important: chance to disregard armor[cda], -physical armor

Edited by gogoblender: Please be careful with comments regarding other sites, pm me if you wish to discuss this. Cheers

Edited by gogoblender