Adding to my Bargaining skill

Got me a TG on silver, character is level 8 and Bargaining is level 14.

Got 6 relics all with +1 Bargaining, got 9 hard points, and 1 point on a ring.

I need me some +2 Bargaining relics/rings/amulets for my Technodawg, but can't seem to find any. Anyone got any ideas?

Isnt That 16? ;).

Are You Wearing All The Relics?

And Your Best Bet, Would Be To Hop From Town To Town In Tyr Lysia, Looking For Them.

Thats What I Did.

On My 81 seraphim, My Bargaining Is 118.

72 Hard Points, +46 To All Skills.

-Jamie.

Isnt That 16? :D.

Facepalm @ me.

Yes, yes it is. As you can tell, my maths is somewhat lacking.... :yawn:

Just keep checking the armor in the shops. not sure if you will find and +1 to skills on the armor that early but you can start looking for more rings and socket them to increase it. Then once it is increased you will start getting higher and higher. My elf is 65 and I have like 191 barg and I know I could increase it more but I am still trying to beat platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
Because you can get insane items. Check some of the posts in the PC section about the bargaining network they have going

My Own Bargainer is up to 66 and with his Suit on *which is far from perfect but I'm lackoing MONEY yes you heard it right I'm CASHLESS in SACREDII this is what a Bargainer can do to you lol* he get up to 250 Bargaining. Which is about 4x my level. Want to get him in Niobinium move up to level 75 *to get the Mastery* and re-make his Shopping Gear so he gets AT LEAST 300 *which would then at the time be 4x his level*. It is going to be rough moving to Niobinium right now the 5 Stone Golem you have to kill in the Orc Region make it rough on me lost my Mount but did survive *That costed me half of my remaining cash*.

Whats the point of having a high skill in Bargaining?

At lower character levels I noticed a reasonable difference of item quality and dispersion of 0/1/2 star items with bargaining 2 or 3 times my characters level. At character level 160 with bargaining hardpoints at character level and bargaining at either 927(bargaining suit) or 312(combat/experience suit) the difference in both item quality and dispersion of 0/1/2 stars, often seems negligible. I have probably found more double modifier deathblow/double mod all skills/all skills+experience items while in between fights with combat/experience suit equipped than with bargaining suit equipped. That though, I would attribute just to chance and not them being more common with combat/experience suit.