What the seraphim REALLY is

I think she is a complex compilation of ones and zeros interpreted by a machine into an image that we enjoy.

:sweating:

And that pretty much sums it up.

To the original question.....The seraphim is a clone, tricked into believing that she is an immortal.

What she is to me is the perfect protagonist for a series of short stories......

I think she is a complex compilation of ones and zeros interpreted by a machine into an image that we enjoy.

:sweating:

And that pretty much sums it up.

To the original question.....The seraphim is a clone, tricked into believing that she is an immortal.

What she is to me is the perfect protagonist for a series of short stories......

That, For Some Reason, Reminds Me Of The Resident Evil: Extinction Movie.

I Think That She Is An Old Street Walker-Turned Fighter(Her Clothes :P), After Her Friend Was Murdered By The Triad.

-Jamie.

Edited by Jrmoore2

I think the Seraphim is an anime-inspired, thigh-high boot wearing, breast-enhanced clone with no pupils and who digs a Pippy Longstockings-esque hairdo (that is, the pigtails). ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

It's what happens when you get two wacky scientists involved in a spelling bee battle to the death.

One is armed with a phial, the other a serum. Cause they're scientists, physical confrontation doesn't come naturally.

They both slip on a puddle of ectoplasm and the end result is a jumbled mixture of the phial and the serum - hence "seraphim"!