Things the Sacred 2 Players want

So I've posted a thread on the xbox forum and teamxbox forum asking people to post what they'd like added to the wiki, since several people think the wiki is lacking.

I'll update this list as more things are posted

Stuff so far:

- more pros/cons on the Combat Arts especially for the Combat Arts missing them

- more uniques and other weapons/armor added

- CA mod list on the same page as the Combat Arts for a quicker break down on what you will want on your next toon.

- More enemies added to the bestiary

- More character builds (which has already been discussed)

- Temples highlighted on the map (not sure how great of idea that would be)

- How CA mods boost your stats

- Displaying the difference between console and PC on the pages it pertains to

Edited by Slayer89

All uniques and all weps in the game are in the wiki so far. The wiki is the most complete collection of all items in Sacred 2, there's no new ones found ^^

Interesting though about pros cons...that's probably the toughest and most contentious part about the wiki...that we have it while other game wikis don't...instead they'll just opt for flat numbers, while we've been allowing points of view so far in that one area

:D

gogo

As gogo said, they are opinions and points of view.

There have been some opinions I've disagreed with, but haven't edited or written anything about because the comments were valid as such. (Although there is one place where I will have to just because of what math shows). If they're missing pros/cons then it's because no one has formed a strong enough opinion about the CA to go and post about it. (As to something that can be disagreed about... cooldown as a pro or as a con, depending on how you plan on using it).

All uniques and all weps in the game are in the wiki so far. The wiki is the most complete collection of all items in Sacred 2, there's no new ones found ^^

Interesting though about pros cons...that's probably the toughest and most contentious part about the wiki...that we have it while other game wikis don't...instead they'll just opt for flat numbers, while we've been allowing points of view so far in that one area

gogo

That's not entirely true Gogo. I have posted a number of items for trade linking them to the wiki and not all of them have a page. And yes I confirmed spelling and such before posting.

Optimal, this is interesting. Can you please give me the name of a unique that you have found that isn't in the wiki? Woo hoo...new item!

gogo

Could you give some examples? (or a link to the post with which items)... it's possible more were added to the consoles that aren't present in the PC version, because short of them having been added in 2.40 they aren't in the PC version (and the consoles seem to be at 2.34.

One I can name off the top of my head is a polearm Negruil's Doombringer. I am not in front of my game ATM so I can't give the full list. But if you go to the page I posted on the console trade forum you will see what I'm talking about.

Nengruil's is here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...27s_Doombringer

Found on this page here:

Sacred 2:All Class Unique Polearms

gogo

p.s. We just checked your thread Oreo, the reason why your link didn't connect to the wiki is because Nengruil is spelled Negruil in your topic. If you edit the spelling it will connect properly :D

Optimal your post you made with all the uniques was a fantastic presentation. You're raising the bar for traders on this site, and actually because you and tekken have started doing that, it's spreading to other sell topics. In fact, we actually caught a few spelling errors in the wiki because of your attention to this. The beauty of a community like this is that all of us are always learning with the grace given to us by our friends.

You have done very well here mate.

Sincere Thanks

gogo

I just added the Ring of Swirling Mists. After a bit of googling I found an image from the SIF by DJuice. This is just the kind of stuff that helps Slayer. Thanx very much!

And thanx to your list OptimalOreo. After looking through your list we found some spelling errors on the wiki so although the items existed on the wiki some were missing capitalization. We've fixed the ones we found and also noticed that some of the unique images provided by contributes are no longer working so we'll see about fixing that in the future. Cheers. :D

Slayer's thread here is great review for us.

Slayer, that ring you found is a great find... what more to say but...

We want more!

gogo

Since the wiki is for the community, figured that the community should have a say in what they'd like to see on here.

Think my Inquistor may have a unique not listed here. Ill have to check on that.

For future reference, do you think you could add the new suggestion in the post where you state it's updated as well? (Makes things easier for answering when you don't have to scroll back to the start to see the most recent point)

As to adding them to the page. I suppose you mean for example listing the mods under each CA on this page Inquisitor? I can see the appeal of that however at the same time I wouldn't like it, it would just add extra clutter to the character pages, and make it harder to see the overview. Each page is dedicated to a CA, so it doesn't take long to look at it to see the mods, to put them on the character page would add ~14-15x the height of one listing of mods to the single page, slowing down page loads by a fair bit for slower connections, and adding to a "wall of text" feel if you ask me.

Maybe this thread should just be for the discussion of the things players would like to see. and maybe have a pinned thread on the changes. Could cause less confusing when talking about these things.

could write up some fast pro's and con's for Combat Arts from a neutral point of view, and some usage info for various different playstyles. is there a place to post stuff to be checked before it gets put up on the wiki page?

Unable to edit the original post so here's an update

- More enemies added to the bestiary

- More character builds (which has already been discussed)

- Temples highlighted on the map (not sure how great of idea that would be)

- How CA mods boost your stats