Help With First Sacred 2 Character

Hi all, im starting to play sacred 2 pc version, I made a few chars but they are soo much gear dependent. I wanna know if there is a char that isnt soo dependent. TY ALL

Hi ninorj :P

I would say the Shadow Warrior is the probably least gear-dependent character out of them all. I would suggest trying him if you haven't yet.

Hi ninorj :)

I would say the Shadow Warrior is the probably least gear-dependent character out of them all. I would suggest trying him if you haven't yet.

Yes, this would also be my first pick if you wanted to start a not so gear dependent character. So two votes for SW. :P

I Also Vote For SW.

Hes A Great Starter Char, Great CAs, Good Health, Great Weapons.

Later, When You Want More Of A Challenge, Try The Dryad, or The Temple Guardian.

-Jamie.

Melee-elves are very easy to play too:

• You only need a yellow shield with block chance scaling with shield lore.
  • GI modified to life regeneration.
  • Magic coup modified for sure hit ,life leech and stray damage.
  • One of the buff skins.
  • Put all attributes in vitality.

The only item you have to find or bargain is the yellow shield and perhaps 3-4 rings with -enemy chance to evade.

Edited by chattius

It seems to me that the Shadow Warrior is the most forgiving of the characters to start off with. I rolled a few and comparing play between them, I'd say the SW is the best one to cut your teeth on. That's what I've been doing for hours now after installing the game the moment I came home from work. :D

He reminds me of the S1 Glad with a little of the DE tossed in. I made sure I expanded the beginning CA with Area of Effect damage, then a poison DOT. Seems to work nicely on crowds.

Edited by Tharkane

Heya,

you might even consider a Pyro HE... all you would REALLY need is a load of runes. Take a look at Kat's Pyro HE for instance.... what you do not find in set items, you buy in shops with bargaining...

If its to get to higher lvls, I would have to agree with

-SW

-Utility (melee) TG

Greetz, tc and hf

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed, SW is the most rookie proof out there. I have recently started playing around with TG, and he was getting his butt kicked for the first five levels, but he lived through to level 10 and is a lot better. I cant wait to see how he does higher up!

In my eyes, the perfect first character is the BFG seraphim. Extremely equipment independent, all she needs is 4 runes and 500 gold to get a start. With the BFG weapon you will pretty much kill everything with a single shot. Besides, she's easy to advance and you can even take bargaining with her - allowing you to have a shopper for your upcoming chars.

EDIT: My analysis is based on the fact that whatever kind a bed you make, that's the kind of bed you're going to sleep in Sacred 2. So pretty much every player needs a decent shopper and a decent smith :tongue: And it is way better to start off with such chars rather than making them after a week of staggering through the game.

Edited by Dobri

Yeah I would suggest making a shopper too. That way you would get gear.

I made a seraphim shopper without any hand me downs from other characters. I took EP and Bargaining. I looked for gear (rather than runes) to raise my battle stance. Good jewelry, pelting strikes, and Battlestance made the game easy.

You can also make an inquisitor shopper and he is easy to level. I found the need to make a Gruesome Inquisition hybrid. GI to fight bosses and some Astute Supremacy to kill mobs easily with Area of Effect combos including clustering maelstrom. Inquisitor also does not need many runes. I just read 1 of each as I found/traded for them....got to about level 42 without readng more.

HE, Dryad, and TG may also take bargain but I know little about them (relatively).

Cheers