Random temporary - freeze(s)?

Just now I was playing,

and for some reason, it didn't really freeze or anything, but my entire screen "froze" but the bars of the enemies and my allies were still moving..

Whats going on?

Plus, the environment was pretty heavy,

alot of rain and thunder, and a bunch of critical explosions.

I agree, captain, the effect is very cool. But when those lightning storms hit while against the miasma monster, the fps slows down to a crawl. And in the jungle...lol, the storms plus the swaying trees are enough to make me reach for gravol.

;)

gogo

So I shouldn't worry?

This is the first time that this has happened to me.

Lol, I actually checked if I picked up a lightsaber! ;)

So I can scarp it ... lol

I just make sure I save often. I hear something about certain weapons so I tend to stay away from them.

Like the orc shock. Out of curiosity I tried one last night and I did freeze up pretty quickly.

I thought my high elf would freezeand I thought it was something I was wearing but I am now convinced that it is from my glacial thorns hitting so many targets and with so many crits/damage that it is just lagging extremely bad. (hasn't done it in a while)

Just now I was playing,

and for some reason, it didn't really freeze or anything, but my entire screen "froze" but the bars of the enemies and my allies were still moving..

Whats going on?

I've had the same thing happen (I'm on XBox). It does seem to occur more often when there's a lot going on; I could almost anticipate these weird graphics freezes when my Inquisitor was about to maelstrom/Palpatine Lightning a crowd of 30 goblins.

And it's not just regular lag where everything stops for a moment. As Kingy specifies, the image is frozen, but you can see the life bars of engaged enemies which move as normal if you change your view, yet the picture stays frozen. Everything is still "working," we just can't see it.

Edited by Sych