The Second Ring - Where can this Legendary be found?

So I was strolling thru the wiki weapons pages putting together my early x-mas list and I saw this ring called The Second Ring. It's a 4 star legendary with both + to Combat Arts AND skills. Now I know for most 4 star legendarys you have to do a quest of some sort (I.e. Boneslicer and class weapons) So how do I go about getting this miraculous piece of jewelry? Any help is appreciated. The real question is WHO posted the picture for it..... I bet they know where to get one.........

im afraid most legendaries only drop from killing mobs/bosses etc and only have a very small chance of dropping,

I've managed to get a few legendaries including a level 200 second ring but thats through farming for hours/days on niob difficulty

on free play mode not sp.

Hey guys

I think it was me that added the pic to the wiki.

The Second Ring

But it wasn't me who found it . When the game was coming out, there were a few threads running in the SIF with everyone reporting and posting pix of uniques/legendaries as they were being found. When I get back home from work, I can rummage through their threads and see if I can pick out the poster who first found the item... or someone can run this same topic in the SIF and hope that the person sees it and posts, or we can see to track down the original pic putter-upper and contact them via pm.

Now I'm curious as well about how this ring can be found ^^

:)

gogo

that's just it

as of 2.4 you cannot find +allskill/+all ca on rare RINGS anymore. ONLY on this ring.

which is why the second ring is good at higher levels since all skill/all ca spawns only on rare AMULETS

Comments removed, please remain on topic

Edited by gogoblender
I get +8 to all skills and +8 to all combart arts on same amulet with my level 83 bargainer from merchants

Yeah but that's an amulet and as you know blacksmith doesn't work on consoles. So your amulet isn't very flexible now is it? Where as I can put this ring in a lot of different things.

I see now. But would you rather have the +CA and +skills or a much higher +skills? just curious not saying which is better

I had 2 drops, both at Nameless Guardians.

Dont forget this is a ring with CA/skills, ther is no other ring with this combination.

Greez

And I cant remember if I skilled EP or how high my MF was

Edited by Nlovae

@CaptCrunchPants

Honestly I would rather have this than a big + to all skills or CA. I pack 2 or 3 of these in my gear I'll take less sockets. ........ at least I think so....... let me find a couple then I'll tell you

I assume if you are lucky enough to have a legendary, it will be even better after the expansion as they are all getting buffs. So that +5 all skills/ca ring may get a lot better. I have a few legendaries but all from quests. They needed a buff, the SW axe is pretty lame (the quest one).

Edited by Colif
I assume if you are lucky enough to have a legendary, it will be even better after the expansion as they are all getting buffs. So that +5 all skills/ca ring may get a lot better. I have a few legendaries but all from quests. They needed a buff, the SW axe is pretty lame (the quest one).

I'm not sure that they said that they were buffing all legendaries that have previously dropped (though it's possible), I read it as that they were going to add more, better legendaries.