A Passion for me?! And return to WoW?!

Alright guys, time I wrote another post in the Real Life forum, since it looks like im the only one active in this forum :)

Anyways,

Guys, I have just found out what I wanna do basically for the next year.

I wanna play the piano :)

Today I was watching TV and saw a commercial about some site/life insurance thing called onmemory.com. While they were playing the commercial, a piano started playing throughout the entire commercial, and it was beautiful.

From there I wanted to seriously learn the paino, but it wasnt the first time for me :P

I was on youtube once, and there was this one guy that was playing The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion theme song, which even sounded better then the commercial paino.

So im going to get some training soon once I get the money, and hopefully, ill post a video on DarkMatters showing ME playing.

Now, about World of Warcraft.

I actually do not play on the official servers guys, I play on another server called WoWScape, which is the #1 private server filled with the most population.

Private Server = Free

Anyways, Im starting to think of going back to WoW since they got the new expansion pack, WoTLK.

So, yea, if anyone wants any information about WoWScape and how to get on there, feel free to message me.

Probably the only way ill be able to play with some of the awesome community in DarkMatters

Gogo,

Jag,

Schot,

And such.

Yup, so come on guys! :P

By the way im level a 70 Blood Elf Mage if some of you are wondering.