Efficient Dryad Niobium Build Discussion

txchief

Hello All,

First I want to say how excellently helpful the posts here and the wiki have been to me as a sacred 2 newbie. Thanks so much!

I would really like to play a build that is as overwhelmingly powerful and as idiot-proof as possible. I would like to make it to level 200 and through niobium with a chest full of complete sets without dying. I know this is going to take time and there will be mistakes along the way, but this is my ultimate goal.

I have played a dual wield/shopper seraphim and a bfg/shopper seraphim so far, and they have both died. I have seen some awesome looking builds for dryads, HEs and TGs as well. I don't want to play an inquisitor as I would like to play the light campaign. I understand that no build can completely compensate for user error, but:

What do you think is the most efficient, powerfull niobium build? Links to any posted builds that you consider especially great would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

my wife and I are both playing Dryads and would love to be able to survive well into Niobium.

She is a Totem Dryad while I am a Nature Weaver

neither of us is very effective thus far.

most disconcerting

im playing a dex based dual-wield dryad also very powerfull since dex is here main attribut :) level 28 or 29 and I can kill level 42+ movs all rdy and level 35 bosses

• 2 weeks later...
my wife and I are both playing Dryads and would love to be able to survive well into Niobium.

She is a Totem Dryad while I am a Nature Weaver

neither of us is very effective thus far.

most disconcerting

As my wife and I were playing yesterday on Silver and I was watching the blood pour of of my wife's character, I wondered if there is help for anyone who wants to play as a Voodoo Dryad.

I look here, on Ascaron's forum and on the PS3 forums since we are playing a PS3 game. I am closely following Putrecine's dryad build thus far but while I am doing Nature Weaver, my dear wife is trying to do Voodoo.

How do you survive as a Voodoo Dryad in the later levels?

- both of us are using pipes, bow and throwing star

- both have consititution, armor

I use am using nature weaver while she is using her Voodooo skills. None of which defend her.

thoughts?

I use chrona's totem build on the 360, and it is super effective and fun to play :P Is she using Ancient Bark? If not I'd get that on ASAP.

she is using Sinister Predator and Moribund Animus as her buffs.

I can't convince her to not use her sidekick.

Ok, same thing when my dad plays. (Yes, he is indeed playing Sacred 2). Loves the monster head. Hmm, could you tell us what combat arts she's using?

Tactics Lore 25

Concentration 1

Capricious Hunter 22

Armor 10

Constitution1

Ranged Weapons 5

I can't remember all of them, but its basically Putrescine's build up to a point since we are around level 28 now.

She wants to use her Viper Disease, Curse, Totem stuff so I'm guessing that when I take my Nature Weaver Focus, she would take Voodoo Lore & Focus

Ok, same thing when my dad plays. (Yes, he is indeed playing Sacred 2). Loves the monster head. Hmm, could you tell us what combat arts she's using?

Tactics Lore 25

Concentration 1

Capricious Hunter 22

Armor 10

Constitution1

Ranged Weapons 5

I can't remember all of them, but its basically Putrescine's build up to a point since we are around level 28 now.

She wants to use her Viper Disease, Curse, Totem stuff so I'm guessing that when I take my Nature Weaver Focus, she would take Voodoo Lore & Focus

You might considder getting partyhealing mod on the silver in golden glade touch.

Would make it easier if you party always anyway.

I tried all kinds off dryad builds, and well spend 99 % of my 3500 Sacred 2 hours on em.

I even made a pure nature build I posted somewhere here, and well its really good - especially at dragons in gold and higher ( 1 hit kills ).

But then so are woodoo, at least if you get the right gear or use ancient bark buff. Woodoo are kind off low defence, so I used woodoo and time set on mine & it did good without ancient bark.