Bargaining and Enhanced Perception Relics

My Seraphim is loaded down with 12 relics - 6 for Enhanced Perception for when I'm out in the field, and 6 for Bargaining when I decide its time to put the swords away and time to hit the mall.

Now, I started out with +1 and +2 to each, and have now reached +4 on each relic. But its been +4 for ages now, and there's no sign of +5's appearing....

Have I reached the limit for + points on the relics, or do I just need to give it a bit of time?

And while we're on the subject, if anyone has any +5 or higher relics for both EP and Ba that you don't need, and you have a PS3, you fancy hitting a brother up in return for some set items? :faerie:

And finally, if the figures DO increase, what are the higher relics weighing in at?

I think they go over 14 in niobium. So far at level 141 I usually find +13 relics.

Relic bonuses scale with level and difficulty, so be patient.

Well, I started seeing +17's at level 143 :) so they may well go into the 20's at higher levels.

My Seraphim is maxed out in Bargaining hard points (57 atm) and I have over 60 with relics, armour and all skills rings and stuff, so.... I guess its just a matter of waiting and continuing. :)