Question about a SW set - Armantin's Legacy

Hello Everybody,

New player on sacred here. I never heard of the first sacred, but a buddy of mine told me this game was pretty good so I decided to check it out for myself, and well, I'm impressed with it to say the least.

But I have a question, Where does Armantin's Legacy set for SW drop at? Can't seem to find that info anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Set drops are random, they don't have any particular place that will drop them though you should get a few parts as you grow up. Bosses and champions tend to drop more but any monster can drop a set part.

Before level 30 the bonuses on set parts may actually cause you to have longer regen, so their benefits don't start to help until after level 30.

Set drops are random, they don't have any particular place that will drop them though you should get a few parts as you grow up. Bosses and champions tend to drop more but any monster can drop a set part.

Before level 30 the bonuses on set parts may actually cause you to have longer regen, so their benefits don't start to help until after level 30.

Thank you very much for the info. Another quick question, Is there a weapon database for sacred 2 somewhere around here?