Sacred 2 Single Player Chest Trade Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ok folks,I've got Ice and Blood so 'ill be updating my list soon with Ice and Blood items but dont trade unless you got Ice and Blood it wont work

thanks

Hm.. for Ice and Blood, anyone have nice damage mitigation armor for the dragon mage (level 120-140 or so)? Preferably stacked (I haven't ever seen one of those, ever). I have almost all of his sets complete, at various levels. And too many Officer's Sabers ... lol.

Edited by jimhsu
ok folks,I've got Ice and Blood so 'ill be updating my list soon with Ice and Blood items but dont trade unless you got Ice and Blood it wont work

thanks

Hm.. for Ice and Blood, anyone have nice damage mitigation armor for the dragon mage (level 120-140 or so)? Preferably stacked (I haven't ever seen one of those, ever). I have almost all of his sets complete, at various levels. And too many Officer's Sabers ... lol.

welcome to the single player chest trades jimhsu,I'll have a look in my chest files for you,my dm is lvl145 at moment so

should have some armors somewhere that would suit you,just a quick question though does stacked mean its got all damage mitigation types

on it?

thanks

welcome to the single player chest trades jimhsu,I'll have a look in my chest files for you,my dm is lvl145 at moment so

should have some armors somewhere that would suit you,just a quick question though does stacked mean its got all damage mitigation types

on it?

"Stacked" means that there are basically two all channel (all types) mods on the armor. These are typically very rare (hence I posted here). E.g. a normal DM armor might have +12% to all damage mitigation types, a stacked armor would have 2 * 12% mods (but would still only "show" a single mod in the tooltip with twice the value). The reason it's stacked is that the Armor Lore DM mod and the Armor Lore Mastery DM mod are in fact separate and so both can spawn on a piece of armor.

If you don't have such a thing, mitigation armor with sockets will also be useful.

More info here: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12144

PS I managed to find one stacked DoT amulet after a few hours of shopping. -32% to all channel damage over time ... might be useful for some tough regions.

Edited by jimhsu

ok folks just to let you know in the next few days I'll

be revamping my start post on this thread with Ice and Blood items as I find them,

so if you want to trade you'll need Ice and Blood because of changes to item skins etc

so sorry for inconvience,

please be patient as start post is updated

thank you.

I've found a few spunky but trying to update my trades list and wiki,so I've been busy,

but also my father died so the last couple of weeks been a bit mad to focus on anything,

I'll sort out screens of new Ice and Blood legendaries I found a couple of 2h hafted/blowpipes etc

so nice stuff :cry:

I've found a few spunky but trying to update my trades list and wiki,so I've been busy,

but also my father died so the last couple of weeks been a bit mad to focus on anything,

I'll sort out screens of new Ice and Blood legendaries I found a couple of 2h hafted/blowpipes etc

so nice stuff :cry:

Sorry to hear about your father :(

New legendary stuff is always good, been awhile since I saw some new ones now, so keep the pictures coming when you're ready :(

Edited by Spunky

thanks spunky,I'll be posting the legendaries today,

hey jimhsu is the mavvs set complete cause I only ever found the belt at high lvls but am looking for a lower level one

ok I've updated first post with some uniques

thanks spunky,I'll be posting the legendaries today,

hey jimhsu is the mavvs set complete cause I only ever found the belt at high lvls but am looking for a lower level one

ok I've updated first post with some uniques

Belt - 76 (silver)

helm - 140 (niob)

gloves - 148 (niob)

ok updated with Shadow Warrior sets

@jimhsu,yeah methedrins sceptre is a unique,but used to be a legendary before Ice and Blood

I've looked through my gear but no luck on damage mitigation stuff for you :agreed:

I'd love the mavvs belt jimhsu is there any other items your looking for?

ok updated with some legendaries too.

Edited by wraithking

I'll prepare the gloves; heck I'll just send the whole set because I'm lazy.

Out of your list, magisil and michels forging hammer look interesting. You wouldn't happen to have a high level (>120) glacial defender would you?

Having fun with dragon age (the game has awesome cinematics I will admit) right now, so I might be slow to respond. I'm still here though.

Edited by jimhsu

I might have a lvl120 glacial in my chests I'll check for you jimhsu,I'll send you

magisil and michels hammer and I'll look for the shield,

can you tell me what sort of view dragon age has?(3rd person/first person)?

I love the look of it but hate first person view games