Yet ANOTHER Sig Request

Hey, can't believe I JUST found this part of the forums. Lol, so if anyone wants to do a kind favor, making one of these would be appreciated :)

Not completely sure what I want...obviously ryanrocker1217 somewhere and something from sacred 2 involved. If one of you creative geniuses have any suggestions, etc. please post as I might get an idea.

How about this picture HERE with Ryanrocker1217 in top right corner?

That picture may not be the best choice since it belongs to someone else. You'd need to ask permission from the fellow who created it. I know who created it if you aren't sure. :) I've got an interesting idea though. What's your fave character ryan?

• 2 weeks later...
bump, to get atleast some feedback; ryanrocker1217 (what do I need to change and such...) o.O

;)

:drool: Amazing work Erling! Wow, I'm extremely impressed...kinda lost for words lol. Am on vacation in Maine right now so that's why I couldn't update the sig right away; this really made my day thanks a ton! Drinks all around :drunkards:

bump, to get atleast some feedback; ryanrocker1217 (what do I need to change and such...) o.O

;)

:drool: Amazing work Erling! Wow, I'm extremely impressed...kinda lost for words lol. Am on vacation in Maine right now so that's why I couldn't update the sig right away; this really made my day thanks a ton! Drinks all around :drunkards:

ohh, lol allrdight, I thought it was something wrong with them ;) well then im glad. :)

Soooooo cool Erling. I really like them both! Good pick on the two choices ryan. I would have picked that one too. :D

P.s.

Where have you been Erling?! :crazy:

P.s.

Where have you been Erling?! :D

I have popped up from time to time :crazy: but I was traveling around in the summer as I alwas do.. and I had some serius problem with passwords and such.. lol got a mark on the floor where I used to stamp my foot :)

• 11 months later...

Erling seems to be away from the forums lately so I was curious if anyone would like to work on my sig again. I just need " Clan [D.a.r.k] " put in the center where there is space. If anyone has a chance, that'd be great, thanks :explode:

Am on vacation in Maine.

Just curious, What part of Maine are you vacationing in?

Lol that was last year :explode: But we were visiting Bar Harbor and doing a lot of hiking in the area. Beautiful place up there.

Erling seems to be away from the forums lately so I was curious if anyone would like to work on my sig again. I just need " Clan [D.a.r.k] " put in the center where there is space. If anyone has a chance, that'd be great, thanks :explode:

I could do that if it's alright with Erling, give me at max a day, shouldn't take that long though.

Okay, I got some sigs for you, four of them, these are not the final product, but I need to know which of these fonts you like the best. Clan [D.a.r.k] is in brown right above the fellowship of darkmatters text

ryansig2copy3.jpg

ryansig2copy2.jpg

ryansig2copy.jpgI like this one my self

ryansig2copy4.jpg

[All images were MODIFIED by me, the original signature belongs to erling]

After you look at them and tell me which one, if you want to use mine that is(don't worry, I won't be affended if you don't want them), I need to know what color or colors you want it to be. I am not as skilled as erling with the textured letters, so one color for each letter would work

Edited by daemonrocks23

So many options lol :explode: I really like the font on first and second one, leaning abit more towards 1st one tho. Not sure if black/white/some other color might be a bit more readable though, and perhaps moved up a tad (around level with the ball on the inquisitor's mace) Thanks for taking interest ;)

On edit: The one you like is good aswell, but the parenthesis over the D looks a little funky :()

Edited by ryanrocker1217
So many options lol :explode: I really like the font on first and second one, leaning abit more towards 1st one tho. Not sure if black/white/some other color might be a bit more readable though, and perhaps moved up a tad (around level with the ball on the inquisitor's mace) Thanks for taking interest ;)

On edit: The one you like is good aswell, but the parenthesis over the D looks a little funky :()

no prob, all I need now is colors for the font

I had already tryed whit but it gets washed out by the light colors, so I used red, which is inbetween the two opposing colors on the long side of the color wheel

I remade the two that you said you liked, moved them up to the middle like you asked, and incressed the size, as well as change the color red

ryansig2copy6.jpg

ryansig2copy52.jpg

EDIT: forgot a y in the img tag

EDIT2: whoops uploded the same one twice going to upload the other one now

EDIT3: There got it up right

Edited by daemonrocks23