What is a Good Level to Finish Sacred 2 at?

ok I recently got the game, ive played around a little and im quiet comfortable that I now alot about the game already with the help of the wiki and this forum but something I wanna now

whats a good level to finish the game at

im currently level 35 on silver I was considering grinding abit to level 50ish but gold has more experience I believe so wouldnt it be easier to wait(im not actually sure how muhc of the stroy I have elft to go because the wiki is alphabetical not sequntial)

any ideas, I expect niob to be max obviously but there must be a reasonable level you big guys would expect to be by the endboss?

Regard Synyster

I've just played straight through. Just hit niob at level 77 and it's challenging. Also 90% of the drops are unusable with all the set items being level 120. So I'm just going to do all the quests and do niob slowly.

well I just passed silver the nameless guardians were a challenge because of the they were wiping my potion stock out fast I used 160 light potions and 52 normal potions

and that was level 41, im just messing around offline now trying to level fast, gold is helping alot but I need to do alot of work I need to get my Pelting strikes down to 2-4 seconds so I can spam them but my battle stance is very strong (about 75 runes in it) so it adds ALOT of time and I cantt level fast enough to get it down :)

I may try working on my high elf soon, im using my seraphim to collect hundreds of runes while level then converting them into grand invigoration and zealos dopplegangers so my other characters have abit of ease in there runs though the game :bomb:

My battle stance is very strong (about 75 runes in it) so it adds ALOT of time and I cantt level fast enough to get it down :bomb:

Just one question... How did you mod Battle Stance ? Second mod can keep regen down a little.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
My battle stance is very strong (about 75 runes in it) so it adds ALOT of time and I cantt level fast enough to get it down :D

Just one question... How did you mod Batlle Stance ? Second mod can keep regen down a little.

Greetz

weirdly enough (and this happening alot on different characters) my CAs are already fully modded, primarily the buffs come pre-modded, though it was just part of the game

My battle stance is very strong (about 75 runes in it) so it adds ALOT of time and I cantt level fast enough to get it down :)

Just one question... How did you mod Batlle Stance ? Second mod can keep regen down a little.

Greetz

weirdly enough (and this happening alot on different characters) my CAs are already fully modded, primarily the buffs come pre-modded, though it was just part of the game

That seems to be be a glitch only, just close the combat art page and re open it again and it should be fixed

I started on silver beat it by 43 now im on gold im planning on staying at gold untill 90 for plat to be easyer, but any ways silver was really easy no deaths last bosses or last main boss was not hard at all.

finished silver at 41 finished gold at 59,

level grinding becomes difficult in gold because the experience jstu isnt worth it, you get mroe experience in the first few opponent in the seraphim campaign then you do levelling for 30 minutes in the orc region, its minimum of 1k experience per charcter, im gettin glike 58k per mission aswell but "though the wall campaign becomes a challenge if not quiet powerful, but im learning to use items and mod my weapons for some awesome powers :ninja:

im 71 in gold, not getting any experience and havent really started the campaign... not looking forward to doing all of tha since I just ran my brother through gold. But I still found the nameless challenging a level 68. I think my brother died twice and I ate 143 reg potions.

I know in my case I finished Plat with a high elf at level 84 and it was pretty easy. But now Niob is so hard it is ridiculous! I died twice just trying to get to bottom of the magician college ramp..... I was able to out run most things and move around the map a bit but it is just TOO hard for me. The items dropped were pretty good but I will not be able to use them until I am around level 111 so 27 more levels :)

So take that for what it is worth. I am now back at Plat just roaming around and leveling up as much as possible so I can try Niob again one of these days.

Good luck!

Crazy... you guys must be just rushing through the story Quests. I have taken my WoW approach and grab as many side quests as possible and complete them by doing circles until I reach the area's that contain Main Quests. I am at level 20 and I haven't even gotten to the 2nd part of levied tax. But I'm gaining levels like a beast, doing quests are more rewarding to me than grinding and I still get crazy XP from the Q and all the mobs I kill on the way.

You are right, I did rush through the story quests with my HE. I started with a SW the first time I played and I did a ton of side quests before I completed the level.......mainly because I did not how to tell the main quests from the side quests :) So with the HE I just went straight through with very few side quests. Now I am glad that I have waited on the side quests because I need to jump up about 25 levels and it would be very boring without the SQ's to break it up some.

Crazy... you guys must be just rushing through the story Quests. I have taken my WoW approach and grab as many side quests as possible and complete them by doing circles until I reach the area's that contain Main Quests. I am at level 20 and I haven't even gotten to the 2nd part of levied tax. But I'm gaining levels like a beast, doing quests are more rewarding to me than grinding and I still get crazy XP from the Q and all the mobs I kill on the way.