New Player - Question regarding Offensive/Defensive Skills

Hey all!

I just picked up the game for Ps3 a couple of weeks ago and have been reading about tips and such for this game... I've noticed there are Offensive/Defensive skills - I.e. Damage Lore, Armor Lore, dual-wield, etc.

How the heck do you select which one you want to specialize in?

My toon is up to level 29 and I have yet to see this anywhere in the character menus.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

When you select a skill, you can pick from 4 different categories of skills by moving left stick over.

Maybe that's not what you were asking. But that's what I gleaned from your post.

Edited by nugmanagogo
You simply select the it on the skills tab?

If you can get to inventory you should be able to get to skills. On the 360 you use the triggers to get to it, dunno about ps3

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Skills

Yeah, I usually see the Aspect and Combat Skills when I'm in that general skills assignment menu using my trigger buttons, but perhaps I need to go left/right while I'm there.

I'll try that when I get home.

Thanks, guys.

go to tthe inventory press R2 til your see an add skill bar, press X, then there is a lsit of skills then you can press, left or right to pen a menu for a new tpe of skill, general skills, offensive skills ect :P

there alot t choose from an some can be sueless for a class so visit the character building section of the forum :)