Is My Seraphim Going to be Able to Live in Niobium?

ShadowS|aya

heyy,

im wondern if im gonna be able to take on niob,

my level is 43 seraphim

skills

1.sword wep-1

2.tactics lore-33

3.concentration-1

4.constution-33

5.dual weild-33

6.ep-5

7.toughness-in the lowwer lvls untill I get main skills to 75.

8.cambat reflex-33

9.----

10.------

cant remeber that good sorry I play 360 cant look right this min.

I am on gold.

just beat gameee on silver.

wasnt hard, struggle at last 4 bosss things, grand Inquisitor was nothing.

lotta health.

kinda good gear

all +5 relics for ep I think its at 45 with +5 and wat not....

let me no please! thankss.

I tryed making it better to read for you thankss.

Edited by ShadowS|aya

I would add Toughness + Revered Focus (for more CA levels of Warding energy since you have concentration) or Toughness + Combat reflexes. Generally, if you didn't take bargaining, EP was a wasted pick in my eyes. Concentration is also a wasted pick if you're not going for revered focus + exalted focus for 2-buff build. Although tactics lore allows you to mod Battle Stance, you need a lot of CA levels in it to effectively reduce the chance to be hit and the chance to reflect and that's hard without a proper focus.

This build can surely go to niobium through free play. Campaign-wise, I worry about your seraphim vs. the guardians on gold and platinum. They are tough and they hit like a ten ton truck, but as long as you keep your eye on your HP bar and use the proper relics, you should be fine... I guess.

I would add Toughness + Revered Focus (for more CA levels of Warding energy since you have concentration) or Toughness + Combat reflexes. Generally, if you didn't take bargaining, EP was a wasted pick in my eyes. Concentration is also a wasted pick if you're not going for revered focus + exalted focus for 2-buff build. Although tactics lore allows you to mod Battle Stance, you need a lot of CA levels in it to effectively reduce the chance to be hit and the chance to reflect and that's hard without a proper focus.

This build can surely go to niobium through free play. Campaign-wise, I worry about your seraphim vs. the guardians on gold and platinum. They are tough and they hit like a ten ton truck, but as long as you keep your eye on your HP bar and use the proper relics, you should be fine... I guess.

thanks for the advice I only got 8 skills I got 2 to go I was thinking bargaining and one of them two other skills what do you think would be the better one to pick, Revered Focus or toughness?

thanks for the help.

So thats a bit hard to answer immediately but I'll see what I can do

So it appears your skills are:

- Sword Weapons 1

- Tactics Lore 33 (did you mean 43?)

- Concentration 1

- Constitution 33

- Dual Wield 33

- Enhanced Perception 5

- :)

- (Skill to learn at L50)

- (Skill to learn at L65)

So I'll assume for now that you haven't chosen two skills available to you at your level to make it more convenient for me to talk about it.

So the first key to surviving Niobium is to have good defenses. It seems stupid to say, but I personally find that focusing on offense can only take you so far. Eventually you will be swarmed by enemies that hit hard (say, scorpions in the desert) and you'll find you can only kill them so fast. Plan to be able to survive a large number of high damage attacks through either damage mitigation (armor), or by having a high defense or evasion/block%. However, no matter how good your defenses are, eventually the enemy will get lucky and hit you hard a couple times in a row. Plan to be able to survive this eventuality too.

You already have the major skill for the second part, constitution. Another skill that is pretty necessary is Armor Lore, as that both improves your armor as well as regen times for your CAs (or to be more accurate, it reduces the regen penalty for your armor). Finally, for Niobium I'd suggest having a bit more depth to your defensive skill selection. Your two main options that I can see would be either going the Combat Refexes route and getting your evasion %s higher, or taking Revered Tech Focus and Warding Energy Lore to make good use of the shielding buff. Shield Lore is often another good choice, but you are dual wielding, so until there is an option to have three arms, you'll have to make do elsewhere.

On the CA side of things, I would highly suggest taking Exalted Warrior Focus since you seem to be pretty melee heavy. Yes, tactics lore allows you to mod your exalted warrior CAs, but you won't finish them off until L199 if you don't take the Focus. Further, focus will allow you to both reduce your regen times, and have the CAs at higher levels.

Of course, I have only taken two characters to Niobium so far, so YMMV.

- Sword Weapons 1

- Concentration 1

- Constitution 33

- Dual Wield 33

- Enhanced Perception 5

So I'll assume for now that you haven't chosen two skills available to you at your level to make it more convenient for me to talk about it.

So the first key to surviving Niobium is to have good defenses. It seems stupid to say, but I personally find that focusing on offense can only take you so far. Eventually you will be swarmed by enemies that hit hard (say, scorpions in the desert) and you'll find you can only kill them so fast. Plan to be able to survive a large number of high damage attacks through either damage mitigation (armor), or by having a high defense or evasion/block%. However, no matter how good your defenses are, eventually the enemy will get lucky and hit you hard a couple times in a row. Plan to be able to survive this eventuality too.

You already have the major skill for the second part, constitution. Another skill that is pretty necessary is Armor Lore, as that both improves your armor as well as regen times for your CAs (or to be more accurate, it reduces the regen penalty for your armor). Finally, for Niobium I'd suggest having a bit more depth to your defensive skill selection. Your two main options that I can see would be either going the Combat Refexes route and getting your evasion %s higher, or taking Revered Tech Focus and Warding Energy Lore to make good use of the shielding buff. Shield Lore is often another good choice, but you are dual wielding, so until there is an option to have three arms, you'll have to make do elsewhere.

On the CA side of things, I would highly suggest taking Exalted Warrior Focus since you seem to be pretty melee heavy. Yes, tactics lore allows you to mod your exalted warrior CAs, but you won't finish them off until L199 if you don't take the Focus. Further, focus will allow you to both reduce your regen times, and have the CAs at higher levels.

I ment 33, im trying somthing diffrent, I was trying to have 4 skills at 75 by the time I was at 85 so I kep 4 skills 10 lvls below my level. I forget one of the 4 though it wasnt I combat power lore or foucus, hmm, if only I had my phone on me...sorry about that but one of my other skills is toughness, I got that, but its at low level untill I get my main skills max, im planning on staying on gold untill I get to level 90, so I can do alot better on plat, that last power ima get it soon...thankss.

- Sword Weapons 1

- Concentration 1

- Constitution 33

- Dual Wield 33

- Enhanced Perception 5

Thanks for the writeup. Some people can sum up and chronicle points so clearly for the game. Lots of meat, easy to digest.

Good post

:(

gogo

To answer the question quickly, I would pick toughness as a last skill and try to work with as much damage mitigation as possible.

To answer the question quickly, I would pick toughness as a last skill and try to work with as much damage mitigation as possible.

Now this is something I haven't yet tried out yet (thus the caveat earlier), but I'm beginning to like the concept. Perhaps a future build for me... :ninja:

Oh, and thanks for the compliment, gogo :)