Info on Tactics Lore

This makes the game a lot more strategic than the first one. Sometimes hoarding points so you can unleash a bunch for a timed skill choice can help.

Enjoy the game

:D

gogo

You must have 5 hard points in a primary skill before you may choose a secondary skill. Skill tiers can be found here: Skills.

In SW skills page, would the new skill show up here because SW does not have secondary skills according to the link you attached? I am almost level 23 and have to wait another 2 lvls :D

If you look at tactics lore it says secondary for SW...wait a sec, no it's primary!? Hmmm, and you don't have the option? Btw, if playing on consoles you have different skill pages by pushing left stick left or right.

I'll try that because I think I am missing something on my SW skills because I do not see where I can view the Off/Def or general skills.

What I know I have available is:

Astral Lord Lore

DW focus

Astral Lord focus

MC focus

Combat discipline

Concentration

Where can I go to view the off/def and general skills?

I'll try that because I think I am missing something on my SW skills because I do not see where I can view the Off/Def or general skills.

What I know I have available is:

Astral Lord Lore

DW focus

Astral Lord focus

MC focus

Combat discipline

Concentration

Where can I go to view the off/def and general skills?

Press the left or right direction on the D-Pad

Hmmm this is why I ask questions because to continue without knowing would be very noobish of me, thanks everyone I feel better knowing at least you guys know whats up. :D

Edited by DarkmachinE
Hmmm this is why I ask questions because to continue without knowing would be very noobish of me, thanks everyone I feel better knowing at least you guys know whats up. :D

I've been reading your posts here at Darkmatters DarkmachinE, and it looks like you're having a marvelous time with the game. If noone's said it before, here's me welcoming you to our forums. I've been proud to think of our community here as being one of the friendliest and generous on the net.

Enjoy the boards.

Welcome!

:cry:

gogo

GRRRRR I logged on Sacred 2 tonight when I got home and did what you guys mentioned and when I got to the page with the "Skills" and used the D-pad left or right, there was no other selections except:

Astral Lord Lore

DW focus

Astral Lord focus

MC focus

Combat discipline

Concentration

I guess I will wait and see what happens after level 25. Oh well I will just enjoy laying the smack down on baddies until we reach that level! :D

Left or Right on the D-Pad or Joystick will only work when you are ACTUALLY sellecting a skill. After you pick your skill and are working toward a new level it won't give you the option to look at all the skill selections. NEXT time you gain a level check then. No fear! Your game is working properly.

Have fun!