Game locked up - Looking for New Officer`s Saber

Get this I was running from the resurrection monolath where you get the quest for the unique mounts before you go to the mount of islands. So already got the quest completed saved quit. I came back on to play about 30 minutes later headed to take on Gar'Colossus about half way there I found an Officer`s Saber. So I got all excited ran towards town and right before I take my first step in town to put it in my stash the DAMN GAME LOCKS UP Holy Hannah!? So I was furious the rest of the night knowing I probably wont ever find another one of them. It could have consistently helped me out because my current weapon only does 62 damage when this did 115 one handed. So If anybody has a low level Officers Sabre lvls 28-33 I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. Dont expect it though just wanted to release some tension. So here it is. Keep in mind the game has only locked up on me 2 times in about 60-70 hours of play.

Kyle

Yeah, I'm sure its happened to all of the players. Just needed that thing haha. I do plan on saving a lot from now on whenever I find something useful. Not gonna let this happen again but I did get pretty piffed for a while haha. Couldn't stop thinking about it. I have a Rev-Tech seraphim, equipment really does the justice for this build right? I believe so I have been finding + all skills rings for about 5 levels now just can't find anything worth putting them in I want all + skills in my weapon shields, and armor. Would this be better than say items that benefit my Combat Arts?

Edited by failout

it really depends, I personally find +all CAs to be better while fighting enenmies as the bonuses granted from the rings increase your damagae output greatly, but on the other hand most skills either reduce your regens or increase your damage as well, so a healty mix of both is what I use on my HE.

• 2 weeks later...
Get this I was running from the resurrection monolath where you get the quest for the unique mounts before you go to the mount of islands. So already got the quest completed saved quit. I came back on to play about 30 minutes later headed to take on Gar'Colossus about half way there I found an Officer`s Saber. So I got all excited ran towards town and right before I take my first step in town to put it in my stash the DAMN GAME LOCKS UP Holy Hannah!? So I was furious the rest of the night knowing I probably wont ever find another one of them. It could have consistently helped me out because my current weapon only does 62 damage when this did 115 one handed. So If anybody has a low level Officers Sabre lvls 28-33 I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. Dont expect it though just wanted to release some tension. So here it is. Keep in mind the game has only locked up on me 2 times in about 60-70 hours of play.

Kyle

hey I got 2 level 65ish officer sabers if u wanna trade add me xstokerx sorry for your loss