Help With My New Seraphim?

ShadowS|aya

I have taken my seraphim to level 49 now, about 50% threw gold with no problems.I really need to no what skill to get in one level.name-swimmy.

skills

1.sword wep.-1

2.tactic lore.-39

3.dual weild.-39

4.armor lore.-39

5.concentration.-1

6.constitution.-39

7.ep.-5

8.touchness.-1

that is with out all my +'s.

I was thinking about bargin.

or proble combat reflexes

I do NOT like magic so please dont sugest one of them power lore things.

I only use that sheild buff and the top buff to.and pelting stricks I have 6 mod points? I dont no how.

thank you.

Edited by ShadowS|aya

If you use Warding Energy, you can take Revered Technology Focus to decrease it's regeneration penalty and get mod points for it.

You could take Exalted Warrior Focus for such purposes too. As for Bargaining, it is highly recommended if this is your first character, or if you simply do not have another char with that skill at a high level.

I was thinking about bargin.

or proble combat reflexes

I do NOT like magic so please dont sugest one of them power lore things.

I only use that sheild buff and the top buff to.and pelting stricks I have 6 mod points? I dont no how.

thank you.

Options I would suggest for your last two skills:

Rev Tech Focus (to 31): Yes, I know that you said you don't like magic, but this would allow you to fully mod both the shield buff (warding energy) and divine protection, which is really a short term invulnerability. The latter you could eventually put in a combination with Dashing Alacrity for use for boss fights, since they can end up with about equivalent durations if you mod them correctly. If you take it to mastery (75) later, you can fully mod one other CA if you want a spell (apparently unlikely) or a ranged weapon for some of your fights (the BFG). Technically you can fully mod three CAs at 70 skill points, but at that point you may as well master the skill. To get this skill, you would first need to bump Concentration to 5 points (as that is your only skill in the same category at the moment)

Warding Energy Lore: If you do the above, this would make your invulnerability and shielding buff CAs much more effective. Less important to take this if you decide to not take the Rev Tech Lore.

Combat Reflexes: A solid choice for taking less hits and criticals.

Combat Discipline: Less for adding more CAs to your combinations, and more to make your attacks more powerful, as it adds damage to your CAs, including Pelting Strikes.

I'll ignore Exalted Warrior Focus, since you specifically asked me to :P

Options I would not suggest:

Bargaining: This skill takes a lot of skill point investment to be useful. Since it looks like you are trying to master four skills quickly already, if you choose bargaining, it will have a very short window of usefulness even if you work on getting it to max as soon as you can after mastering the other four skills. I would suggest having a bargainer character, but set them up early to be your bargainer, not late.

Warding Energy Lore (if you don't take Rev Tech Lore): To be honest, if you don't focus on improving your shielding CAs with modifications taking the Warding Energy Lore is less useful than other options. Besides, without the focus, your CA levels will be lower too, making the shields less of your game plan.

Exalted Warrior Focus fits a melee fighter....

Pump battle stance to higher level (higher combat art level without penalty) and also less recharge penalty. Also Exalted Warrior has nice physical attacks such as pelting strikes.

Exalted Warrior Focus fits a melee fighter....

Pump battle stance to higher level (higher combat art level without penalty) and also less recharge penalty. Also Exalted Warrior has nice physical attacks such as pelting strikes.

I no what your saying, but for two of my main skills, (pelting stricks, and battle stance) they both are fully moded.I dont no how it just kep giving me mods.and battle stance has 35 runes in it.PS has 1.

I use pelting as a boss killer it works good im not a great boss killer but I can kill the dragon dude with the stick pretty fast and I killed the last 5 bosses no problem.

If you use Warding Energy, you can take Revered Technology Focus to decrease it's regeneration penalty and get mod points for it.

You could take Exalted Warrior Focus for such purposes too. As for Bargaining, it is highly recommended if this is your first character, or if you simply do not have another char with that skill at a high level.

but why would I need it to regen fast? its a buff.I just use it one time.

Heya,

because all buffs have penalties for other Combat Arts.

In other words... it reduces the regen. penalty on all other Combat Arts, not for the buff itself.

Greetz