Need Help Picking My Last Skill for High Elf

OptimalOreo

Ok as the topic states I need help picking my last skill I believe I have everything where I need it so far. I have Mystic Stormite Lore, Mystic Stormite Focus, Delph Arcania Focus, Concentration, Ancient Magic, Combat Discipline, Armor Lore, Constitiution, and Shield Lore. I don't know what to pick for my last skill! I was leaning towards Spell Resistance but then I remembered that I've got Expulse Magic to take care of most of that. I wanted EP but I forgot that it's a secondary skill for a High Elf. I have my barganing network all set up so I don't want to waste a skill on that. I'm absolutely lost someone please help.

PC

PC with AddOn

Console

There are 3 variants of the game now. So please, not only you, everyone, including myself, should put the variant into their questions. I have to get used to it too. Many people hesitate to answer, because a good advice for one version can be a bad one in another.

In PC and Console arcane lore would be a good choose: You can modify all your arcane combat arts, have a better Life Regeneration with your Buff.....

In PC with AddOn

Nobody has much experience. The Enemies are way tougher and have more hitpoints in niob.

So the tactic preferred from many ice-elves: 'Defense? I kill before they reach me!' it not really valid anymore. +allSkill equipment is reduced and so you have to put way more hardpoints into skills you need.

Arcane Lore is not wrong here, but maybe inferno focus to have a reflecting fireskin may be an option. You reduce your damage a bit, for better defense in melee range. But I have only 12 hours in the AddOn, and most of them trying the new dragon mage. My old alchemy using melee elf survived the new areas in the addon in niob. She is using fireskin with a high reflect rate together with a shield to block with nearly 85%.

EP seems to give magic find in the AddOn now. But you have to survive to find stuff.