Can You Put Money Into the Hero Chest?

ye need to transport 9mill to my high elf to change some runes into grand invigiration ones but now I cant :D:(

the only easy and fast way to get money ona new characther is to have your may put some high selling items in the chest, the n when you start your new characther you can get the items out of the box and sell them to the merchant. other then that you need a friend or someone you can trust to take your money and give it to your new characther note that you need to put him in your friend list so that you can invite him to your game.

If you have another character convert the runes for you be mindful of what difficulty you are doing it in. Been awhile since I played but I believe you could end up making runes that are too high for the other character to read or socket. Hopefully someone can confirm that for me.

If you have another character convert the runes for you be mindful of what difficulty you are doing it in. Been awhile since I played but I believe you could end up making runes that are too high for the other character to read or socket. Hopefully someone can confirm that for me.

Can Co-Op characters transfer money to each other? (I've never played a Co-Op game, so apologies if this is a stupid question.)

ye but you cant convert runes which are not for your class

You can't convert cheaply, but you can convert. Out class is 1500, in class (4:1) is 500.

Does that mean that eating niob runes somehow increases CA level more than eating bronze runes? That would seem odd...