Looking for Trade for Shadow Warrior

I am on my first play trough and I badly want a full set but I miss out on one item so if you have it pls post something here so I can add you in friend list and trade with you, here is what I need and what I can offer:

Denderan's Reserve (belt of the set Denderan's tactical genuis) item level don't matter but if you got the level 90 one it helps more :D

can offer:

Boneslicer Legendary sword level's 46 and 62

Most other shadow warrior set items

Some temple gaurdian set items

For other classes I have allmost nothing, maybe 1 piece for each but thats it

Some runes but don't expect 100's ofthem cause I just started

Gold I got to but I rly don't know what price to put on it

got rings with mf on them to

k thats it I got, hope I get responce from someone and allso hoop this is a mature minded persone cause I hate ppl how think they struck gold cause someone needs something.

well I aint got the belt but ive got the wrists and gauntlets to the set if you need them (I dont need anything from you) and ive also come some other set items on my shadow warrior you can have as I dont play my shadow warrior anymore PSN:PureWelshBeef add if you need the stuff

well I aint got the belt but ive got the wrists and gauntlets to the set if you need them (I dont need anything from you) and ive also come some other set items on my shadow warrior you can have as I dont play my shadow warrior anymore PSN:PureWelshBeef add if you need the stuff

I got the rest of the set, but iam happy to add you, who knows maybe we can help each other to find stuff we need :D

I got the rest of the set, but iam happy to add you, who knows maybe we can help each other to find stuff we need :D

hmm now only figger out how this works cause I can't see the option to invite ppl, I tryed server options but the game just refuses to let me do anything, I know my game is in online mod so thats not the problem, also I have my TG do it so I don't run the risk of doing something wrong and erasing my progress on gold mod, if anyone knows how to invite ppl on the ps3 system pls tell causs it seems that the concel version laks the lets just say easy way to play with friends.

I am trying to figure out the same. I would like to add your guys though if thats alright. I'm semi new but have not half bad stuff. I'm in need of a dryad blowgun or detheyas set. I have some of it but missing 4 pieces I believe.

right to add some1 into your world press start and press L2 once and at the bottom of that screen you will then see the option "invite player" after that its straight forward and to the other guy feel free to add me

right to add some1 into your world press start and press L2 once and at the bottom of that screen you will then see the option "invite player" after that its straight forward and to the other guy feel free to add me

yeah I see it but with me that is all gray and I just can't invite anyone, any idd?

not a clue when you do that your ps3 friends list should come up and then you select them to join

I hoop others have more luck then cause I just can't seem to be able to invite anyone on my version of the game but figgers... heared alot about the europ version and have to say I am very disapointed in them all, its like oblivion where the europ version crashes very much and the vs version don't... maybe when I ever buy a ps4 or something I just gone import it cause I getting sick of the fact I have to wait 1 year after the vs release everytime and even if released its allways a buggy verion with no support what so ever.

not a clue when you do that your ps3 friends list should come up and then you select them to join

I hoop others have more luck then cause I just can't seem to be able to invite anyone on my version of the game but figgers... heared alot about the europ version and have to say I am very disapointed in them all, its like oblivion where the europ version crashes very much and the vs version don't... maybe when I ever buy a ps4 or something I just gone import it cause I getting sick of the fact I have to wait 1 year after the vs release everytime and even if released its allways a buggy verion with no support what so ever.

You probably went to continue, you have to create game, online, public if you want other people to join (other than the ones you invite) or private ( if you just want the people you invite to join) make sure everyone is within the level gap you set somewhere between 2 and 10. Then start sending invites