Please Get me a Bow!!

I've been playing on my drayd for 12 hours now. Shes at level 54 and I have yyet to find a decent bow. If anyone has a decent *** bow at level 65 or higher I would overpay for it. I got tons of gear for all classes and in several aspects. PSN Newjack847

Help a brother out!

I may be able to help you out it may not be unique but its good. Plus I can shop for one Im level 55 with 124 bargaining. I'll look today and we can trade later on I get off at 4p.m. central time.

I've been playing on my drayd for 12 hours now. Shes at level 54 and I have yyet to find a decent bow. If anyone has a decent *** bow at level 65 or higher I would overpay for it. I got tons of gear for all classes and in several aspects. PSN Newjack847

Help a brother out!

I think it would help greatly if you posted a pic of the bow you have... (or a listing of it's capabilities)

... and gave us some idea of the bow you'd like to have...

Me, myself, my highest char is level 22 HC PC closed. So. No help directly... but, if you give the masses a better idea of what you want, they can better help you!

Edited by FrostElfGuard
  • 2 months later...

You wouldn't happen to have a good 1 handed weapon would you? I'm level 81 can use around level 100. I can't do enough damage in platinum yet but I did jump to the forest guardian so I guess thats why. Haha, anyways any help would be appreciated.