Ice & Blood English readme.

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...7193#post617193

I got my hands on the English ReadMe today. It contains also the final feature list. Here a quote out of it:

"The current version of Sacred 2 - "Ice & Blood" contains several bugfixes as well as these recently implemented features:

* Customisability It is possible to change the skin colour during character creation, whenever a new character is created. You can now select several hairstyles for all female possible to change the carrier imp’s skin colour during character creation.

* Carrier Imp The carrier imp is now available in every game mode.

* Magic Missile Each character, who has learned the skill Magic Staffs is now able to fire magic missiles with staffs. Thus, Wizards gain a long-range weapon that increases intelligence. The attack mode reverts to close combat as soon as the enemy engages in close combat.

* Permanent Teleport It is now possible to teleport to all revealed portals by opening the map ("m") and clicking on any portal icon. This also applies to the last Resurrection Monolith that has been visited.

* New Mounts In the "Ice & Blood" expansion, new mounts such as Unicorns and Flamehorses have become available. New and unique versions of all special mounts are also available now.

* Instant Casts While in this mode, combat arts can be triggered by a shortcut. They will be cast immediately on the currently selected target. Select a target by left-clicking on it with the mouse. You can activate this mode in the options menu.

* "Expert Touch" You can now select how your combat arts should regenerate. Previously, once a combat art had been used, the respective aspect was unavailable while the combat art regenerated; combat arts from other aspects were still available.

If you prefer to focus mainly on one aspect you should consider the new regeneration system where you can select to have combat arts regenerated by all aspects. Therefore, you will be able to use your favourite combat art and aspect again faster than you would with the default system, but it will prevent you from using combat arts from other aspects during the regeneration period..

* Character transfer from the closed.net Characters, that have been created in closed.net, can now be exported to your computer. Thus, you can play your characters offline as well as in LAN-sessions.

* New Items Many new items for all characters as well as an entirely new character – the Dragon Mage - have been implemented into the game.

* New Camera In Sacred: "Ice & Blood", the camera system has been changed to a free customisable camera system, which can be adjusted to meet the players’ needs."

Edited by gogoblender
Original quote and writer listed
If you prefer to focus mainly on one aspect you should consider the new regeneration system where you can select to have combat arts regenerated by all aspects. Therefore, you will be able to use your favourite combat art and aspect again faster than you would with the default system, but it will prevent you from using combat arts from other aspects during the regeneration period..

Looks like I get to remake my pure devout guardian temple guardian yet again to try out the new regen. system. Look out kobolds I'm coming to get you again!

Looks like I get to remake my pure devout guardian temple guardian yet again to try out the new regen. system. Look out kobolds I'm coming to get you again!

Yup (that's one of the reasons I've not made any new characters), though it won't be avaliable for the consoles...

:drool:

I have the UK PC version now in addition to the xbox version so I should be good to go for Oct. 2. I have to update my profile information to reflect this but I cannot do so from the PC I am on right now.

Hey guys!

Llama, I added the original quote to the first topic on this thread with article writer info. It's a great read, thanks for the find and the post. I've also brought another post here that Anca has in that topic on SIF... nice pix of the newly dashing Carrier Imp:

New Multi-Colored Carrier Imp

I made to the "* Carrier Imp – Call your carrier imp whenever you want and let him carry your treasures" - Feature some screenshots for you, since you can't change not only the character skin color or hairstyle but also the color of your carrier imp!

Here some of the colors you can choose for him. Enjoy!smile.gif

imp_16.jpgimp_01.jpg

imp_03.jpgimp_04.jpg

imp_05.jpgimp_06.jpg

imp_07.jpgimp_08.jpg

imp_09.jpgimp_10.jpg

imp_11.jpgimp_12.jpg

imp_13.jpgimp_14.jpg

imp_15.jpg

Please Sign In or Sign Up