A hearty welcome to Chareos, mcrar and pony into Sacred Clan [D.a.r.k]

How is it that Chareos has the lying cake and mcrar has the byte size burger? Somehow... Everything seems to come down to food, haha. *Looks at gogo* :P Well except for pony who's theme saw is forever burned into my mind. Every time I see his My Little Pony character on the server I get this irresistible urge to sing it, lol.

So a big welcome aboard to three great people! Chareos, mcrar and pony have happily been promoted to full Fellowship of our clan [D.a.r.k]. It's with great pleasure that we see you guys join the clan. You've been really great here on the forum as well as on the game servers.

Cheers guys! Looking forward to the ensuing craziness. :P

P.s.

Your forum permissions have been adjusted to full Fellowship which allows you to see all the internal sections here on the site as well as nomination and voting privileges. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the ranks fella's. Its definitely time to comeback and join in the fun Chareos...im downloading the expansion now :) May take a while tho...stupid slow/expensive aussie internet and 2.26GB files ><

Grats :D

Edited by Dragon Brother

It's just wonderful having our friends here with us on site, whenever they can make it. It's the now, for me, that's always been important.

Is there a cookie mcmuffin hangin out anywhere?

:D

gogo