Secret Set Armor in Sacred 2

Psych!

lol, k, before you guys try to throw stuff at me saying I shouldn't tease... I was just wondering (this comes from another thread) is it, would it, could it be possible...that there would be secret sets in the game?

I mean, there are a ton of different pieces, styles, colors, etc... But is it possible that there are perhaps an actualy number of mixed "sets" they have made, not including the ones we call sets... and that if these "secret sets" were put together...say ALL the gold metallic ones for Shadow Warrior, or a particular combo of any others for other classes...that they combine to form a secret set with hidden bonus?

Neat idea?

Possible?

Should I just run back to my game now?

:viking:

gogo

Like a golden jockstrap set? It would be nice (not the jockstrap, but rather the secret sets) but I dont think so :viking: Wouldnt be very feasible, I think it would be too easy to get it if all you have to do is go shopping for the model your after. Doesnt mean you shouldnt try it tho...see what you get. But I remember seeing some pictures somewhere that had been done with these "model" sets and they hadnt mentioned any bonuses.

I've been wondering what would happen if you socket the ring and amulet into the axe from the Bergonix' Judge set. Maybe it gives a hidden bonus like the multi-class sets from S1?

Has anybody been lucky enough to try this out?

I've been wondering what would happen if you socket the ring and amulet into the axe from the Bergonix' Judge set. Maybe it gives a hidden bonus like the multi-class sets from S1?

Yes, I tried it in 2.43. (thanks to sacred2chest.de)

No results. :viking:

Yes, I tried it in 2.43. (thanks to sacred2chest.de)

No results. :viking:

Thanks Woody, thats one of those things thats been nagging at me for a while now:)

Bit of a shame it didn't work:(

Hmm, yes, it seems like this is less likely in Sacred 2... 3:

It seems like there are a lot of gold items floating about, and certainly multiples for each "piece." Although...I actually think I may have read somewhere that there was a gold set. Not that it was an actual set, perhaps, but the names were all related to each other. So maybe, hmm?

I wish I could remember where I read that, but I'm so tired and sick right now I can't think straight. I'll update if I find anything <3

Psych!

lol, k, before you guys try to throw stuff at me saying I shouldn't tease... I was just wondering (this comes from another thread) is it, would it, could it be possible...that there would be secret sets in the game?

I mean, there are a ton of different pieces, styles, colors, etc... But is it possible that there are perhaps an actualy number of mixed "sets" they have made, not including the ones we call sets... and that if these "secret sets" were put together...say ALL the gold metallic ones for Shadow Warrior, or a particular combo of any others for other classes...that they combine to form a secret set with hidden bonus?

Neat idea?

Possible?

Should I just run back to my game now?

:P

gogo

Hi there.

I think we should start a topic dedicated to twisted questions lol !

Anyway, afaik, and if we follow S1 logic, sets are green, even hidden-featured sets were green like fad's, now, as I'm still new to the game maybe some sets that includes rings and ammys offer hidden feature if correctly socketed, but asair there are only a few sets with jewelry.

So, I'm going to ask my stupid question also, but I'll do it in a different topic.

cya

Here are the matching armor pieces, though they don't do anything :)

That is great work that poster did in GSF...thanks Trust, an amazing topic they have. I'll ask if he wouldn't mind adding his collections to the wiki, they look fantastic.

Check out all the other classes! :P

:)

gogo

From post at German Sacred International Forum by Gladiatorenmeister

Schattenkrieger Grafiksets Schattenkrieger Grafiksets

291drnl.jpg9uajk9.jpggoldjunge1wl3.jpggoldjunge2sz4.jpg

111tetk.jpg2afa0cx.jpg53w7lj.jpg2upvmsh.jpg

Inquisi.. ähh... weitere Schattenkrieger Grafiksets

2mecx9w.jpg95xumf.jpg23m0nf5.jpg

66lsa0.jpgaavsjk.jpgnoir1pb0.jpgnoir2zw9.jpg

kutte1pq2.jpgkutte2bk4.jpggoldkutte1bp3.jpggoldkutte2tl0.jpg

kapuset11qf5.jpgkapuset12ji1.jpgkapuset21ql0.jpgkapuset22iy2.jpg

ranger1om3.jpgranger2dq3.jpglumpen3cu1.jpglumpen4gc1.jpg

gold1fg6.jpggold2gx9.jpgbraun1zj4.jpgbraun2qa7.jpg

hrztzp.jpg2r7r8m8.jpgexo3qr8.jpgexo4oo8.jpg

1556qrl.jpg24q4gvl.jpg52ss0.jpgv4qtkn.jpg

so1xmr.jpgi4dzpx.jpg

4g451z.jpg2hzpmd4.jpgrusty1ju8.jpgrusty2hp5.jpg

frog1sb7.jpgfrog2vf0.jpg

Good job Gladiatorenmeister

gogo

p.s. I encourage everyone to visit that thread, Phobos, another poster there has completed even more sets ^^

I really love those sets!! I wish they'd give em some bonus when you wear em (even if it would mean you get a big cookie floating around you or a pet bunny =) )

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

ahh finally the mystery of the golden jock strap has been lifted and so does the mystery of the lthletic shoes and short shorts. :P

But what about the other characters ? I've seen a few for the inquisitor, temple guardian and the high elf, but that may take forever and from what I have seen some models only unlock if you have bargaining

Edited by elderago
  • 2 weeks later...

On that thread in the GSF that I got the article from with all the pix, more peeps have actually gotten all the matching sets for the different classes and put them together.

I'd love to have this in the wiki... guess it's time for me to write up some pms to our German friends.

gogo

Like a golden jockstrap set? It would be nice (not the jockstrap, but rather the secret sets) but I dont think so :) Wouldnt be very feasible, I think it would be too easy to get it if all you have to do is go shopping for the model your after. Doesnt mean you shouldnt try it tho...see what you get. But I remember seeing some pictures somewhere that had been done with these "model" sets and they hadnt mentioned any bonuses.

Beat me to the punch mate

Jet

Well the only thing I know that is "hidden" or whatever (and I don't know how it's enabled to drop because I got it from someone who got it from someone else) is 1 seraphim and 1 sw set, and 1 sw unique item. The set items have 4 sockets. I can post pics if you're interested....

Well the only thing I know that is "hidden" or whatever (and I don't know how it's enabled to drop because I got it from someone who got it from someone else) is 1 seraphim and 1 sw set, and 1 sw unique item. The set items have 4 sockets. I can post pics if you're interested....

Did you get it in closed net or open? In the moment they can not drop regulary, unfortunatly...

In the GSF a dev said we should farm t-energy monsters in his own opinion http://forum.sacred-game.com/showthread.ph...9175#post879175

Sadly...

There are no "secret" set bonuses hidden within the non-set items. You can verify this for yourself if you study the bottom of the blueprints.txt script.

The bottom fo the blueprints.txt script has the section for all of the set item bonuses. Within each bonus, the set items are listed by their integer numeric code, separated by comas. You can highlight any one of them and then search for it and typically type find the the item that belongs to the set within the first search (I suggest searching upwards, if you're using Windows notepad).

For what it is worth, you can make your own custom sets by adding set bonus blueprints, or add extra set bonuses to your favorite set. It has been a while since I've dabbled in that though. If you're interested, I will post a tutorial in the mods section; otherwise, I am going to refrain since I'm very burned out on Sacred 2 ATM.

-----------------------

As for secret set items, aside from the sets that -NoMan- mentioned, there are also the unused "T-Energy" set items. There are also a few sets that look to be nothing more than works in progress, or preliminary versions of sets that are already in the game.

Of those secret set items, the "T-Energy" sets are the most interesting. They all use special textures that which are not used elsewhere in the game, for their corresponding items. They are a little lacking in actual equipment effects (I think they are unfinished), but they make up for it since all of the items have 3-4 mod slots.

I'm not sure if the T-Energy items are still in the blueprints; the last version of the game that I played was version 2.40 - which has the T-Energy sets still present in the blueprints. I don't know if the T-Energy sets were added in Blood & Ice (since I do not have B&I, nor do I plan to get it).

Edit:

IIRC, the T-Energy set for the Inquisitor uses the texture set on the left; from my understanding, the three on the right are regularly occurring textures in Blood & Ice.

2mplzk8.jpg

Edit #2: For the sake of silliness, I believe that set's graphics are a tribute to Sauron from the LOTR movies.

Edited by Cthulhu

Since u know about those 2 sets I mentioned, do u know how the dude enabled them to drop? I am sure he didn't make them in the blueprint's cos they used a unique look and none of the armor pieces u could find in the game (2.43) had that look. Like the seraphim set for example which is the one Sofia wears at the seraphim tower. I see that the design of that set is now a standard in Ice and Blood in different colors.

Still to lazy to take the screenies... lol I will tho if ppl r interested and if it's ok to do it here.

The 4 socket Shadow Warrior set item could be from Ravoks, it has 3 items and each has 4 sockets. Its not exactly hidden, it just doesn't drop very often. Especially in 2.43, haven't seen it in Ice and Blood yet.

Some of those Shadow Warrior sets remind me why I wear the official sets most of the time.

Those inquisitors remind of of Holy Grail, for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...
The 4 socket Shadow Warrior set item could be from Ravoks, it has 3 items and each has 4 sockets. Its not exactly hidden, it just doesn't drop very often. Especially in 2.43, haven't seen it in Ice and Blood yet.

Some of those Shadow Warrior sets remind me why I wear the official sets most of the time.

Those inquisitors remind of of Holy Grail, for some reason.

@Colif

I do not have Blood and Ice, alas no comment on Ravok's.

I think they're supposed to look like Sauron from LOTR, but there is another Inquisitor helmet that looks even more like Sauron's than the one for that set. But now that you mention it good sir, I think I see the resemblance to the Black Knight from Monty Python. That pathetic fighter had the same ... what would you call it .... a "bucket" shaped helmet. Quite amusing, wouldn't you say?

@ -NoMan-

In order to make them drop, you will need to find the blueprint IDs for the T-Energy items; I believe there is already a category list made for them in the droplist.txt; you merely need to allocate it to some other drop list in the game; I.E. any list that also includes the standard set list.