Need some stuff here

Hi guys/gals :)

I'm in need for some Set Pieces, 2-Handed Hafteds, Death Blow rings(Death Blow +30% atleast with damage XX-XX as second stat), +7 To All Skills + Offensive or Defensive skills as second stat.

On to the Set Pieces I need:

Armantin's Legacy: Belt, Greaves and Boots level 165.

2-Handed Hafteds:

Dragonslayer, Extremely Mighty Bat Of Devastation level 150-170.

I have quite a lot of uniques I want to get rid off, so if it's anything you need just tell which one you desire and I'll have a look if I have it :)

EDIT: Removed and added a couple of things.

Edited by Spunky

Ah great Barristan, maybe you could pick up some skill jewelries too as the ones I'm wearing now is getting quite outdated, thanks in advance :)

Heya Spunky. All my spare armor is 135-150 but I do have a few spare weapons within your request. All Niob: level 155 Dragonslayer, level 170 Executioner's Axe, level 170 Ragno's Slayer (one handed).

I also have a spare life leech axe if you're interested. It's only level 130-ish but has 2.9% life leech. Quite handy. gogo found me that one and I've since found a new one. I switch to it in battle if I'm having a hard time keeping my health up in Niob.

sfgzv5.jpg

@ Slevin, Spunky is the name on all my characters.

@ Schot, I could need that Dragonslayer, I already have a hammer with 3.4% LL, but thanks for the offer :)

EDIT: just send me a PM or post here when you can meet me up in game, I will not be able to be on for atleast 3 hours from now but after that I'm probably available through the whole night.

My time is now 02.34 PM.

Edited by Spunky

I'm available now if someone want to trade/give away some stuff :)

EDIT: added/removed some items from my first post.

Edited by Spunky

Of course I'm sure, I guess the reason you didn't see me is because I mainly play in campaign mode.

EDIT: if someone am willing to trade or give away some stuff, post here when you are available.

Edited by Spunky
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...