PS3: "Something Wonderful" "Epic Office Quest"

failout

Got a question for you guys. I completed the quest with my Shadow Warrior in gold. However, with my seraphim I was probably about 50% done with the quest teamed up with a buddy last night he believed he had only 1 guy left. If you jump in to the quest with a buddy can you get the quest completed even if you didn't get all the people by yourself? Im saying he got all of them except for 1 or 2 we thought we got them last night but there is no quest update it doesnt even show up in the quest log. So do I need to find all the people by myself or we need to co-op the beginning of the quest to the end? Im not sure help me about please. Little weird but will it update you and tell you when to go back to the office. I didnt experience this last time....Kinda at a lost for words.

Has anyone successfully completed this quest since the expansion came out? I just tried it in Silver on the PC with a Shadow Warrior. It appears that I haven't talked to all of the employees because I cannot get to the top floor. I did not do a check list this time, I'm going to try it again in gold using a checklist. I thought I had talked to all of the employees and I have been to all the locations that are marked on the map.

We figured it out my buddy forgot to get 1 of the people the one thats quest related around the "Ghost Village" Figured it out though that damn bridge was locked but finally got through it after we completed that quest to open it. Thanks though for your help!

We figured it out my buddy forgot to get 1 of the people the one thats quest related around the "Ghost Village" Figured it out though that damn bridge was locked but finally got through it after we completed that quest to open it. Thanks though for your help!

Since I did not keep a check list the first time through, I have no idea which one I missed. I have now made myself a check list and will try it again.

Thanks for letting me know it is not a broken quest now. I'd have been real disappointed.

Hell Yeah no problem. It would definately had been a bust. Just received the Stradal's Hammer and ellens compromise I think it is maybe. The ring was only +5 All Combart Arts but the hammer makes up for it. Very nice I must add does good damage and nice mods.

Hell Yeah no problem. It would definately had been a bust. Just received the Stradal's Hammer and ellens compromise I think it is maybe. The ring was only +5 All Combart Arts but the hammer makes up for it. Very nice I must add does good damage and nice mods.

I just finished putting together a checklist by geographical area that is roughly in the order I intend to talk to the employees the next time I work on this quest. I also included a few notes about quests that are either required or helpful for some of them. I hope others will find it helpful, I know I will.

_____

Around and near Bluestone Lake

(Blind Guardian Quest)

1. Andreas Liebeskind

2. Roger Boerdijk

3. Bastian Clarenbach

4. James Mearmann

5. Janos Toth

6. Uygar Kalem

7. Lars Hammer

Sloeford and Western Tyr Lysia

8. Steve Manekeller

9. Stefan Ruthenberg (Pirates map and pirates treasure quests)

10. Anett Bolke (go after the White Griffen)

Thysylium and surrounding up to Clearview

11. Melanie Thieman (crop circle quest)

12. Elvin Mehmedagic

13. Ralph Armen Boettcher

14. Anca Adelina Finta

15. Mark Kieschke

16. Steffen Schulze

17. Enrico Ausborn

18. Betina Wegner (go inside the temple and grab the easter eggs on the floor in the ne corner)

Clearview to Dragonmaw Pass

19. Carolyn Hacker

20. Eric Lamberts

North of Dragonmaw including Griffenburough and Atamark's Gate area

21. Daniel Balster

22. Peter Kullgard

23. Nadim Affani (make easter egg quest active, this employee is near the final part of that quest)

24. Alan Wild

25. Christian Bus

26. Daniel Sawitzki

27. Raymond Lingen

28. Ole Metzdorf

29. Lars Berenbrinker

There are several quests east of Atamark that will help in finding these two.

30. Roger Swindells

31. Ulf Winkelmann

32. Peter Grimsehl

The chain quest starting with The Ghost Village must be completed before you can find the next employee. Pick this quest up by talking to the historian in Atamark's Gate on the eastern side of the village.

33. Jan Walczak

34. Jan Langermann (you walk right by while working on the chain quests)

35. Simon Trumpler

36. Daniel Muller

37. Franz Stradal

38. Christian Grumwald

39. Hans-Arno Wegner

Ocish Byway and rest of human area before Orc lands

40. Catharina Zeist

41. Thomas Dahling

Orc lands

42. Julian Pies

43. Stephan Hodes

44. Marco Giertolla

45. Kay Struve

46. Mattias Seuss

47. Jochen Hofmeier

48. Torsten Meier

49. Aarne Jungerberg

50. Jens Eischeid

51. Peter Luber

52. Michael Bustler

53. Michel Dumont

54. Frank Rentmeister

55. Stefan Hinz

Seraphim Island and Dragon Caves

56. Mark Kulker

57. Helga Parmiter

58. Torsten Allard

59. Marc Oberhauser

60. Mark Intelmann

Swamp area

61. Danial Dumont

62. Bastien Rolf

63. Tobias Berghoff

64. Simon Kranz

65. Guido Neumann

66. Dirk Shumacher

67. Benny Kayser

68. Boris Fornefeld

69. Antonio Bloise

70. Daniel Lieske

Desert Area

71. Andreas Muller

72. Felix Schuller

73. Dag Winderlich

Forest area including Na Fian

74. Maxmillian Mantz

75. Stefan Maton

76. Simon Voelker (in a mine)

77. Ralph Roder (in a cave)

78. Alexander Conde (Boathouse Key quest is required to find him. Earthlord quest is helpful)

Dryad Island

79. Janina Gerards

80. Ralph Rudiger

81. Christiane Clarenbach

82. Morris Rohle

83. Hoa Tu Ngoc

84. Marcus Haeublein

85. Sebastian Walter

Wastelands

86. Christian Altrogge

87. Mario Endlich

88. Sebastien Fleer

89. Frank Lunnebach

_____

• 1 year later...

It's Benny's Promise and Ellen's Commitment - the two parts of the Kayser's Luck set. You get the first part from Benny - he's the guy in the fortress in the swamp area. If you put the two together, you get a nice boost to max hitpoints.