My XBox will not read any disks any more

Lol.....my xbox wont read any disks so I cant play Sacred 2 anymore :P I was really hoping to get my dryad to 200 T.T Microsoft needs to go more for quality over quantity (didnt microsoft los emor emoney in repairing and replacing than it earned from selling the consoles?)

Buy a PS3 haven't had any problems and dont hear too many being reported. However, my 360 doesn't read the discs all the time it says that there is a disc read error however the damn disc is untouched not even 1 scratch on it. Also, it would lock up occasionally. Sorry man for your loss it does suck. Get a PS3 though its worth it. Blu Ray player and whatever you want it for also FREE ONLINE!

Registered to post this =)

This happened to me last weekend, I went away for a few days(with sacred inside the console), came back and it would not recognise there being any discs inside the machine. Tried other xbox games too but to no avail. Eventually tried a dvd, and it worked! Then put Sacred 2 back in and it worked with that too, *relief*.

• 3 weeks later...

finaly fixed it but problem is my xbox now red rings on and off one day itll be fine th enext BAM red ring of deathhhhh but it fixes jus tby turning on and off..theres you're "quality" microsoft product and millions of dollars worth of effort for something that a monkey could build better.

finaly fixed it but problem is my xbox now red rings on and off one day itll be fine th enext BAM red ring of deathhhhh but it fixes jus tby turning on and off..theres you're "quality" microsoft product and millions of dollars worth of effort for something that a monkey could build better.

Not sure if you have the cash, but Gamestop will give you $100 for you xbox and sell you a refurbished for $170. so fix your problem for $70. I know that like a months worth of food for a college student but.....

Not sure if you have the cash, but Gamestop will give you $100 for you xbox and sell you a refurbished for $170. so fix your problem for $70. I know that like a months worth of food for a college student but.....

I'll just wait for it to completely ring and I'll complain to microsoft and get a brand spankin new one to replace it for free form them x3

Registered to post this =)

This happened to me last weekend, I went away for a few days(with sacred inside the console), came back and it would not recognise there being any discs inside the machine. Tried other xbox games too but to no avail. Eventually tried a dvd, and it worked! Then put Sacred 2 back in and it worked with that too, *relief*.

wow, that's awesome Rusto, thanks for this, and trying to help out our community.

Good luck on the machine nostalgic

Extra Poutine and Shots all around!

:)

gogo