Blender 3D - Free 3D design application

Schot

Erling yaaaaaay. :)

At this rate we'll have a large enough group to make our own game, lol.

@moo: It's loads of fun moo. I'd suggest following along the instruction in this topic moo. The example images as well as Nihilith's instruction make for a great start. :oooo:

It's loads of fun moo. I'd suggest following along the instruction in this topic moo. The example images as well as Nihilith's instruction make for a great start. :)

Agreed 100%, 3d modeling and animation are extremely fun, guess thats why I chose it as a career.

@moo : download and install python 2.6. blender scripts are made in python, and you need to hzve installed for scirpts to work well.

I'm getting that same error even after installing python. I think I have a version slightly higher than 2.6 though and I am running windows 7.

I am still having trouble even drawing a line...lol

@moo : download and install python 2.6. blender scripts are made in python, and you need to hzve installed for scirpts to work well.

I'm getting that same error even after installing python. I think I have a version slightly higher than 2.6 though and I am running windows 7.

Hmm...I've just updated to Windows 7 and havent reinstalled blender yet. I hope I dont have any issues.

After installing python 2.6, blender started to work 100%. So I would suggest maybe try installing 2.6?

After installing python 2.6, blender started to work 100%. So I would suggest maybe try installing 2.6?

I uninstalled python 3.1 and downloaded(and installed) 2.6.4 64 bit. That took care of the error. Now for the tutorials!