Can't buy a mount

my4angels78

Please bare with me as I am sure I am not the only one to ask this question...

I am on PS3, playing offline, I am the High Elf, and I used to have a horse. :)

I came out of a cave and went to summon my horse (which was their when I went into the cave) and it was gone. So I finally found a freakin stable and tried to purchase a mount (horse) and it would not let me. Does anyone have any suggestions because I am totally lost?

Jacqueline :4rofl:

Please bare with me as I am sure I am not the only one to ask this question...

I am on PS3, playing offline, I am the High Elf, and I used to have a horse. :)

I came out of a cave and went to summon my horse (which was their when I went into the cave) and it was gone. So I finally found a freakin stable and tried to purchase a mount (horse) and it would not let me. Does anyone have any suggestions because I am totally lost?

Jacqueline :4rofl:

Those pesky varmints are a pain some times. You are only allowed 1 horse mount at a time. the system thinks you still have yours.Thats why you can't buy another. In your inventory do you still see the mount under the mounts section. If hes still showing, you got persist until he comes around. I have had to really whistle for that thing sometimes. Even try restarting your console. they get a bug up their arse sometimes and you gotta hunt em down. I guess it's possible that your game save has corrupted but I'm inclined to think its just a stubborn burro. You may even try starting a free play game. This starts you on the Start Island which may respawn your mount as well.

P.S. By the way, welcome to the forum! Sorry I almost forgot to say hello and cheers!

Edited by locolagarto