Assasin's Creed 2 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Which game should I buy next?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should I buy next?

• Assasin's Creed 2
    • Call of duty modern warfare 2
    • Other (specify) - Note: I already finished dragon age and sacred 2

Hi Guys, I can't decide which one to get next: assasin's cred 2 or call of duty modern warfare 2? Have any of you played both and which one did you like better?

What did you like/not like about both games?

Edited by ka243

I assume your talking about the Modern Warfare 2? If so the game is phenomenal, if you have an HDTV it looks like your in the game for real. Jaw dropping graphics. Definately recommend COD MW2 because it has endless multiplayer games and about 15 different game modes in multiplayer. Hope this helps man.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought both. Am LOVING AC2. Beautiful game, wonderful gameplay, pretty interesting story. Nice fantasy feel, nice to be able to develop your character and progress through the story.

COD modern warfare is really violent and involves a lot of shooting what look like very realistic humans with modern-day type guns in actual countries that have been or are war zones in the missions. I'm not too far into it but it seems a bit too real for a video game to me and it feels like this type of video game killing should not be fun, so I have hesitancies about this one. It feels like the main point of the game is to kill with big guns and other weapons.

I definately would not want kids to play this game.

Enjoyed the first Assassins Creed, my selft so I would go that way. only only played Cod WAW on BOX. is was ok a little too real for me, if there is such a thing, and strange cause drove the wheels off Forza and Forza2. and they are the "real"ist I've seen.

Modern Warfare is amazing...

I have to fight my boyfriend over time in order to play Sacred. We tried AC2 out from gamefly and ended up returning it the same day. Just wasn't at all what we expected, the voice acting is .. meh....

just over all meh.

Modern Warfare is anti-meh. It's meh-YOW!