Welcome Furian67 and locolagarto to Clan [D.a.r.k] Sacred!

And not only do we celebrate the New Year's Babies today, but also the glorious addition of two new clan mates to [D.a.r.k] on this, the first day of the year. And not only have they brought to life the latest addition to our site's restaurant and bar, we now finally have something that can give Poutine a run for the money :o

Please help me welcome Andy and Chris to the clan!

:D

gogo

Thanks to all. May this be the first of many great New Years celebrations with clan [D.a.r.k]. The bar is open, and drinks are on me. Mrs. Loco is in the kitchen as we speak making homemade eggnog. We may have to tap into Furian's liquor stash, but we'll have enough for all.

Cheers to all, and have a Happy Christmas and and Merry New Year! er..... back to the bar for another round!

P.S. Pet my monkey on your way into the bar, he's good luck!

Edited by locolagarto

Welcome in the D.a.r.k clan. You really deserve it. Hope we'll continue having a great time together for a long time :o

Max

Thanks to all. May this be the first of many great New Years celebrations with clan [D.a.r.k]. The bar is open, and drinks are on me. Mrs. Loco is in the kitchen as we speak making homemade eggnog. We may have to tap into Furian's liquor stash, but we'll have enough for all.

Cheers to all, and have a Happy Christmas and and Merry New Year! er..... back to the bar for another round!

P.S. Pet my monkey on your way into the bar, he's good luck!

Hey now... Leave me enough for my nightly cocktail!

Thanks to all. This forum and all the folk here have made playing Sacred so much more fun. See y'all on the servers.