Rousing Command cooldown

I was wondering how do I go about lowering my cooldown on the Rousing Command Combat Art. I currently have a level 71 Shadow Warrior that is just about to make it to Niob, only problem is the 4th Nameless. The battle with that thing alone for me is about 3-4 min. I can deal good damage to it when Rousing Command is active, but it's only active for 20-22 sec with 60.2 regen & cooldown. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, not to mention I would have a character <75 back in Niob. :sick:

The only way to lower cooldowns that I know of currently in the game is through modifications and since Rousing Command does not have such a choice I'm gonna say you can't.

With that said there are possibly a few things you could do.

One would be to incorporate Skeletal Fortification into the fight. Even if you don't have it modified or boosted by any skills you can still eat the max amount of runes available for it without penalty and that extra damage might be enough to help out.

Secondly, if you haven't already done so, I'm going to suggest you use Shadow Veil(once again maxed without penalty) and simply don't attack anything while it's up, just use it to get you out of combat and hopefully that will buy you enough time to recharge Rousing Command.

Finally, I'm not sure if you can do this but try using Rallied Souls on the Temple Guardians in that room after you kill them. They might just provide enough damage to compensate for leaving those portal things up they come out of.

Basically just look at every Combat Art you have and are not using and see if there's is absolutely any possible way to incorporate them into your strategy and good luck man.