Strange..

It's the T-energy folks, all about the T-energy! making logical discussion or conclusions about a fantasy game are a little silly here fellas. :drunkards:

just kidding with ya. I am horrible to watch movies with. especially if aircraft of any kind are involved. Hollywood would make you believe lots of things if it made the scene more dramatic.

It's the T-energy folks, all about the T-energy! making logical discussion or conclusions about a fantasy game are a little silly here fellas. :drunkards:

just kidding with ya. I am horrible to watch movies with. especially if aircraft of any kind are involved. Hollywood would make you believe lots of things if it made the scene more dramatic.

How about you make a blog about it? It's rather cool to read about the nonsense they put into the movies. There is a site that explains a lot of physics that were "tweaked" for movie purposes :pitcher:

Did you know that cars will not explode if you shoot them? (with usual bullets anyway)

Or German guards won't explode when they fall off guard towers... no, wait, that was a silly movie.

TV + computers = silly enough. One day they will realise people don't have size 80 fonts anymore.

And then there is Enhance...

A world with angels in solid form (Seraphim) is beyond the hope of logic.

The ultimate proof is fact Lizardmen are alive in the swamp surrounded by poisonous creatures that kill them the second they leave their villages. How do they survive on the tiny gardens in the areas?

Did you know that cars will not explode if you shoot them? (with usual bullets anyway)

You just ruined a lot of xbox games for me :drunkards: Please tell me Buses explode though...if not I think my nephew will cry. His favorite thing to do is blow up all the vehicles I'm hiding behind.

Another thing coming to mind is people knocking each other out by hitting their heads with something, then waking up with just a headache instead of some serious brain damage...

Imagine kids getting ideas from such movies :) Or am I sounding like the people tha try to prove that videogames are evil?