Class Quest Legendaries, which ones belong to which class?

well, I was looking on the wiki for legendary items, and I realised that it doesnt say which ones are for classes

and because the High Elf staff was a huge let down, I dont want to waste more time getting another pathetic one

hope you can help :)

I have asked for peeps who know this info to add it to wiki regarding the class and particular name of quest. In fact if we get this information, we can even add it to the wiki as it's own list which I think would be useful. Hopefully one day someone can produce the list and they or I can add it.

:)

gogo

well, if console is the same as pc, I would be happy to add it

but I have any idea of how to make pages :S

I guess I should get to work

High Elf - Merciless Avenger

Starting the Dryad/ Shadow Warrior ones soon, and the Seraphim (Though I guess thats gonna be Dark Eagle Wings)

You are able to add info to wiki pages right now actually as you are a member of this forum. It's the same login name and password that you use at here on this forum. What you can do, for now, is just hunt up the weapons that are a part of class quest...then at

*notes at the bottom of the pages, and then write in your info. As you are adding into the wiki on a page by page basis, you can edit your first post here on this thread to make a good reference list.

I really appreciate you being able to help with this Matt

Thank you

gogo

For this info, no template or new pages needed.

For making pages, just, when editing a page use the create new Sacred 2 page button which will transform any highlighted words into a red link page which you can then drill down to and put in new info.

Yes, you already had access, all members of this forum have access to wiki.

gogo

The Seraphim Class Quest Reward is the Huntress of Light, a one-handed sword. It's already in the wiki but doesn't say it's part of a quest reward, but it should be fairly easy to edit.

The rest of the class quest rewards are:

High Elf: Merciless Avenger

Inquisitor: Ker's Hand

Temple Guardian: Plasma Energy Core (Battery)

Dryad: Kybelle's Bow

Shadow Warrior: Tyranny of the Condemned

Will add these notes to the wiki tommorow as Super Bowl is on now!

The rest of the class quest rewards are:

High Elf: Merciless Avenger

Inquisitor: Ker's Hand

Temple Guardian: Plasma Energy Core (Battery)

Dryad: Kybelle's Bow

Shadow Warrior: Tyranny of the Condemned

Will add these notes to the wiki tommorow as Super Bowl is on now!

Beauteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...thank you!

*high fives*

gogo

Spunky, are you sure this is the Dragon Mage Class Quest Reward? I'm only asking because it does not seem to match any of the other stats that all the other classes share in common. Mainly, the experience per kill modifier and the chance for deadly wounds modifier aren't present on the Shadow Weaver.

Edit: Just added a main page for the wiki that links all the quest rewards. Class Specific Quest Rewards

Edited by ryanrocker1217

I'm quite sure since I've read some posts over at SIF that some find it weird that a so easy to get unique is the reward for completing the DM class quest.

Alright, will update the wiki then. Thanks :lol:

Edit: Hmm, can't seem to find the battery I'm looking for in the wiki. I think it might actually be called the Glowing Core of Energy. I'm not 100% on this so if someone could verify that would be great, thanks.

Edited by ryanrocker1217

Awesome work Ryan!

Can you make a few changes though? I'd like to know if you can rename the page by creaeting a new page, just copy paste all your info on your new page into a new page titled:

Class Quest Rewards which is located on this page at the bottom here for now:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...niques_Database

Thanks for the list this is going to be very useful for readers

Cheers!

gogo