I'm looking for bfg runes

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

hey guys!

I"ve just about had it with fraZZLERS IN uw...I wanna do something a little outta the box fer me and bring in some bfg weaponry...

do any of you guys have a ton of runes you can help me with?

I'd like to meet up with any of you guys in softcore so that you can give me the runes and I"ll just suck em all up and see if it works.

If it does I'll figger out how to get my combot up to a two hundred plus level.

Thanks!

:)

gogo

I gonna check my stock of bfg runes. if softcore I might be able to export my char and provide you, if I still have a char in softcore, shud have something idk. I feel like my ava shows right now, (2006-06-30) which means abit stressed , I need to format and re-install my OS and all stuff bla bla and that is kinda annoying, anyhow I am able to store my "save" folder on some other drives, since I just have introduced drive/disc Q.. (USB but still)

besides my bathroom has not been in order/ its out of order for more then 5 weeks by now, so.. /shok

check my chars and I am able to provide but only (in bronze u must see me) 30 bfg runes I made a save game multiply of a level 12 char holding 2 bfg:s besides I can provide u with 8 more from HC char, there I can see u in silver or bronze,

but I need to format my rootdrive and even if having 400 gb backup space it is pretty filled right now..

to the point: asap from my pov.

grtz

Metta

Guest gogoblender

wow

well gluck with the formatting pure

It's sc that I would like to exchange in...can you export a seraphim to sc and we can meet there in plat maybe?

Take yer time with gettin yer comp up to specs.

Cheers!

:P

gogo