Mentor Statues are Broken in Ice & Blood

Llama8

Ok, my testing creating a new character showed the tutor mod did work however elite didnt. However the tutor mod does not stack with any other +experience gear you have on. Same as mentor statues not stacking with any experience bonuses. The bonus shows up in the tooltip yet has no effect if you already have +experience gear equipped.

Wow. Well I guess that proves something. That Deep Silver really doesn't want us reaching level 200... :4rofl:

For the record though... Has anyone compared the amount of experience gotten by checking and comparing the Total Experience listed in the F window? It's possible we're getting the bonus experience but that it's just not being shown in the floaty numbers.

Wow. Well I guess that proves something. That Deep Silver really doesn't want us reaching level 200... :4rofl:

Perhaps there's a new strategy by DS so they can get rid of the remaining players and close down the servers to save some cash :D

yeah...what flashs over your head is what's added. Thats what I checked when I first noticed that it wasnt working. I can try it again but im pretty certain there isnt a difference between the two.

Oh awesome. Thanx Dragon. It's a shame that's the case though I'm glad you checked. :)

Wow. Well I guess that proves something. That Deep Silver really doesn't want us reaching level 200... :D

Perhaps there's a new strategy by DS so they can get rid of the remaining players and close down the servers to save some cash :P

Haha, but we'll nevah let'em! :4rofl:

It was definitely this patch that I noticed it not working, but I'll have another look. I dont remember the elite mod being bugged...I'll check that out too.

It's bugged since 2.43 version. (soo much disappointment when I started my first Shadow Warrior)

I tested grunwald's statue : +100% experience displayed in sigma / no real bonus...

Hmpf... what I read...

Stop with Sleep Silver guys - they've workeed soooo muuch for a 29MB patch, now they need a looong sleep of 6 months. :4rofl:

BTW, super-experience bonus (mentor + experience gear ++ statues) enter in the "God-mod" of 2.43 like +all skills, this mod is out of Ice and Blood now.

Maybe an explanation, like another.

Edited by Woody

It's entirely possibly that they went for the easiest solution to a bug (that if you clicked on a hero statue & then used a mentor pot the hero statue XP bonus would be extended to the duration of the mentor pot) by just not allowing +% XP from different sources to be used (rather than tracking the duration of the different sources).

Wow. Well I guess that proves something. That Deep Silver really doesn't want us reaching level 200... :)

When I met the Sacred devs in Germany, (before Sacred 2 was finalized), my impression was that for S1 they never expected people to make it to 200 (then 206 with the expansion).

S1 was designed to really really slow down leveling... because the journey was the destination... the constant struggle... Yet, the game is open ended enough to allow people to each play it in their own unique way...

So... slow grind to prolong the challenge... and it makes the success of reaching the end so much more of an accomplishment!

I salute the Everest levelers of Sacred! :D (And, of course, the Bunny Jumpers as well!) :cry:

Edited by FrostElfGuard