Brief Words to DarkMatters and XBOX Live players

you need 10 posts to do that :cow_white: dont worry nothing broke :BlobRed:

ah thought it might be something along those lines, was checking other ppls posts and saw someone with a post count of 3 and they had changed their avatar but they must have changed it after their post count went up.

Thanks for the heads up tho :)

I agree wholeheartedly! This is THE best place to be! As others have said I have never found a group of players so willing to share what they have and know to help a new player which is how I like to play. If I can help out a new player I'll gladly do so with gear, potions, weapons, and whatever other stuff they may need.

Yeah that bad behavior is pretty much why I am extremely selective, or at least try to be anyway, about what games I venture into online. I play to have fun not to be subjected to bad behavior from gamers acting like schoolyard bullies.

Yeah that bad behavior is pretty much why I am extremely selective, or at least try to be anyway, about what games I venture into online. I play to have fun not to be subjected to bad behavior from gamers acting like schoolyard bullies.

Yep, its the elitist players that annoy me the most (abuse when your worse/loose and when you win its every excuse you've ever heard of camping, twinking, your class is OP, that move is OP, lag etc) , or the ones that get their kicks from farming low leveled peeps.

Saying that I have met some really nice helpful people playing online games but are defiantly way out numbered by people that just seem to enjoy spoiling others gaming experience and in the end thats why I quit playing games online, until I found sacred that is :P

Although COD was at least bearable online in hardcore with everyone else muted. something to do in the interval I suppose. ^^

COD has its upsides at least 30 year old match score obsessed bullys don't kick you from the game when your winning and get you penalized/banned like they do on manhunt and gears of war

Yeah, I hear ya Syrzan. I know there are some good guys/gals out there but you sure gotta look hard to find 'em.

@Dante, yeah that is really childish and stupid IMO. If someone has mad skillz you should take your lumps and respect the player that gave 'em to ya..dust yourself off and get back in the fray. (by the way Dante, if you don't mind my asking, what makes Wet your fave game and do you think a silver haired noob like me would enjoy it?...lol you can PM me if ya want. I'd like your opinion) :)

My FPS skills are what I would call meh...lol I made it through Borderlands and a few others and being relatively new to the world of videogames, even though I'm a shall we say a mature...ahem..silver haired player...lol, I just wish there were more of an attitude of hey, let's help out the new guy/gal not hey, fresh meat let's see how many times we can kill 'em and maybe get an achievement or something to that effect. I wouldn't even venture into a competitive kill or be killed match because I don't feel my skills are up to snuff, which to me is as it should be, you practice and play until you can feel like you can hold your own, not get killed right outta the gate and not get others killed in the process(if your on a team). To me that is being respectful of other players, young or old.

COD has its upsides at least 30 year old match score obsessed bullys don't kick you from the game when your winning and get you penalized/banned like they do on manhunt and gears of war

yep games that allow players to get kicked / voted out of matches just causes more problems than it solves. 1% of the time it'll be for a legitimate reason(dissconecting host, exploiter), 99% just because someones beating them

@cowgrrrl

I've always found that the jump from playing single player vs npc/bots/mobs to online vs actual people is by far the largest. I've spent alot of time getting trampled face down in the dirt, repetedly, when first trying out pvp. Eventually one day I realise "hey, im actually not bad at this game". Although it helps alot if you find one of those friendly players willing to spend time talking you through all basic tips/tricks and how to setup your char properly.

oh btw Dante, WET I've never heard of before and just looked it up. Looks pretty cool, kind of reminded me of the original Devil May Cry?

Yeah thanks Syrzan I accepted ya friend invite just, I'll be on ina couple of hours :) and lol Call of Duty come on.. talk about a legendary game back in the day Call of Duty 1 on the PC and Cod2 where the best, then the modern warfare crap came out eg - cod4 and ruined it all from that point, but I must say World at War was good, black ops.. jesus the biggest bull ive ever played, ruined CoD perminantly MW3 wont be any better I garentee :) but yeah if ya like it play it, just dont be suprised when the 8yr olds think there pro and try and troll you when you kill them legit lol :D much love ya'll <3

by the way Dante, if you don't mind my asking, what makes Wet your fave game and do you think a silver haired noob like me would enjoy it?...lol you can PM me if ya want. I'd like your opinion

I dunno actually theres so many different elements to the game that I fell in love with, minus the shady graphics that mess up and make rubi look like a dood. I especially love the storyline and the fact that the characters are well thought out. Just a shame bethsoft had to get the rights. I reccomend it to everyone young or old because im obsessed like that. Just watch out for the creepy monkeys you gotta collect :cha (18):

oh btw Dante, WET I've never heard of before and just looked it up. Looks pretty cool, kind of reminded me of the original Devil May Cry?

I suppose it kinda is like dmc in a way, fps and all that and im pretty sure the development team had 2 of the original dmc team on it. I know too much lol

but yeah if ya like it play it, just dont be suprised when the 8yr olds think there pro and try and troll you when you kill them legit lol :D much love ya'll <3

I hate those players especially when they ban me for chainsawing them all in under 10 minutes in gow, they get a kick out of getting people banned from live im sure. after 6 times being banned ive given up on cod,manhunt, and gow online.

Hey everyone, I’ve been lurking on this site for about amonth now and thought it’s about time I introduced myself.

Just to say this site has been an invaluable resource fromplanning my first characters, crossing the great wall into Arkamark and nowrunning around Nor Plat like a headless chicken looking for the Orc cave. ^^

However, on a more serious note I can’t thank people hereenough for running such a friendly and helpful community, with such a wealth ofinformation it’s become my new favourite hidey place. Although in all honesty, browsingthese forums is the only thing keeping me sane at work. Or at least oblivious to the fact I’m goinginsane, which is just as good I suppose :P

Anyhoo I’ve been looking for an excuse to renew my xbox goldmembership so if anyone is up for some online shenanigans, give me a shout.(Doz, I’ll add you tonight when I get home if I remember, your GT “Level UPT1ME” rite?)

Syrzan

(GT: Sryzan (someonestole my name *sad face*) )

Ps. I’m getting this error when trying to change my profile inthe account setting, anyone know whats up with it?

[#1026] Youare not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information.

HI Syran, and welcome to Darkmatters! I'm just jumping in here quickly to confirm what Dante had posted about the ten post minimum before we allow links or changes to profiles. After seeing your post here this morning, however, I updated your permissions manually, and so you should be able to make all the changes you're looking for.

Thanks for all the words and have fun with Sacred 2!~

:)

gogo

Hey gogo,thanks for sorting out my permissions 1smile.gif

@Doz

Hey man, sorry didn’t notice you were online last night.Will be on after 10-11ish tonight I think, possibly a little later if the gfsteals the TV for a bit.

MW2 is the only COD I’ve got for console, didn’t hearanything good about Black ops so never bought it, plus imo Battlefield >tiny Cod maps.

Anyway will be up for some online Scared, Cod or anything weboth have. Just sent me an inv.

Syrzan

• 1 month later...