Christopher Walken vs. Bruce Willis Music Videos!

Schot

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who's tha coolest cat?

• Shake that booty Chris!
    • Shoot that botie Bruce!

I just love it when Movie Stars take a step back from their awesome fame to do something less keyed up than the usual Blockbusters. When Christopher Walken, (of all people!), showed up as the star of Fatboys Weapon of Choice music video I was just blown away. Recently I've been blown away again while browsing the collection of Gorillaz music videos. It got me thinking... Which one blows me away more. I know my fave but now I'm wondering what y'all think when movie stars on this scale have a music video quickie. Does it blow yahs away too? Well here they are. Two very cool music videos with two highly renowned actors.

Fat Boy Slim - Weapon of Choice starring Christopher Walken

Gorillaz - Stylo starring Bruce Willis

Christopher Walken FTW...

As Loco said, he has class, and noone kills people better ^^

beh to bruce willis and his weird, high pitched noise they call a voice ...meh ...copy cat !

:)

gogo

I know, I'll give you 2 days to work it out, not a single minute more :4rofl:

EDIT: BTW Schot, what is that nonsense that comes after the Christopher Walken clip?

Edited by Spunky

Awh, poor Bruce. Not even one vote for him? Well I gotta say there's probably a lot more shock value from seeing Walken do his thing. :4rofl:

Schot all Bruce is doing is chasing a cartoon in a car. :4rofl:

You want shook factor. track down Tomi Cruise with the rapers on that concert acting like he is a raper. now that has a shook factor. :D

• 1 month later...
I do like Bruce Willis, but no one has style like Christopher Walken.

Haha, I've been a fan of Christopher walken ever since he was in that game Privateer 2 the Darkening :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...