Looking for gear Voodoo Dryad Shopper xbox

My little brother and me play co-op and when I was in the bathroom he sold off all my items to the merchant LOL!

I'm making a Voodoo Dryad shopper.. If you have any gear that will help me out please let me know.. If not, I'm sure I will be able to find some more gear eventually :D

Yeah, I'm on the 360.

I just started playing so anything helps!

P.S.

Sorry to get on here right away and ask for items :D

My little brother and me play co-op and when I was in the bathroom he sold off all my items to the merchant LOL!

I'm making a Voodoo Dryad shopper.. If you have any gear that will help me out please let me know.. If not, I'm sure I will be able to find some more gear eventually :P

Yeah, I'm on the 360.

I just started playing so anything helps!

P.S.

Sorry to get on here right away and ask for items :)

If you can survive the Orc Cave and have a reasonable amount of Enhanced Perception you can get some better loot than you had, and fast. :D

My best so far was 5 set pieces and 2 lvls in 30 minutes, and my Enhanced Perception at the time was only 49 (5 hardpoints with +all skills and relics).

There's a good writeup on it in the Guides section. It's best to be able to clear the place in under 20ish seconds, otherwise they will not respawn and you'll have to take a break and go do other stuff for awhile or leave the game and come back.

Hahahahahaha, that's hilarious. Did you hurt him? :P

I might have something, I just bought the PC version, so I don't think my 360 version is going to get much love. Whats your Gamertag?

Hahahahahaha, that's hilarious. Did you hurt him? :)

I might have something, I just bought the PC version, so I don't think my 360 version is going to get much love. Whats your Gamertag?

Ahaha no... My parents would kill me :(

I decided that I'm just going to find it :bounce: