Survivalist achievement/trophy question

If you complete Silver campaign and say die once, then enter Bronze or Gold with that same character and complete one of them without dying does that count since its a new campaign? Or does the registered death still void it?

If you complete Silver campaign and say die once, then enter Bronze or Gold with that same character and complete one of them without dying does that count since its a new campaign? Or does the registered death still void it?

pretty sure I've seen posted somewhere that once the char has died, it cannot get the achievement.

pretty sure I've seen posted somewhere that once the char has died, it cannot get the achievement.

Well thats slightly disappointing.

Appreciate the response!

This is true. I did the same thing on my initial run through.

I then realized if you plan carefully, you can get a few of the achievements/trophies at the same time. Specifically: One of the classes to clvl15, Lightbringer/Dark Lord (depending on which you did on your first play through), Survivalist and Diligent & Junior Cartographer (or Dedicated if you want a challenge).

I'd also suggest doing this on Bronze, just to get them out of the way :bounce:

Can't you just turn off your xbox when you die? :)
You can, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's been known to corrupt save files.