The Sacred 2 Light Saber Secrets thread

hi there mazz here with another noob question of the day!

does anyone know if the light sabers drop from any certian mob or is it just a luck thing and what is the usual level that they r found around?

Read the forums a little more & you would have been able to answer this one yourself! But seeing as how you didn't read...I guess I'll tell you! No, they are not a random drop...you have to have a bargaining 4 times your own level & then you have a slim chance to see them in the shop...Any more questions?! Feel free to post...I was just pullin' your leg with my intro! :)

The Light sabers are available in merchants if you have a bargaining skill at high levels. although I have never seen or heard of them dropping from kills, an EP skill at equally high levels. 4 times your character level or higher would be the only way I can think of to find one.

Oh and Skylar.. be nice. :)

• Like! 1

sorry for not reading the forums some more I just only have a few min here at work to look and it is sometimes easier to just ask cause at home I get to much wife aggro when I turn on my computer. WoW ruined my computer usage now I just get a bunch of aggro when it turns on!

ehemm. Actually it is possible to find them from enemies as drops, I found mine just randomly playing with kats Pyromancer build at lev 21. No bargaining/Enhanced Perception and I was totally stoked, it was a green one with two silver sockets :)

ehemm. Actually it is possible to find them from enemies as drops, I found mine just randomly playing with kats Pyromancer build at lev 21. No bargaining/Enhanced Perception and I was totally stoked, it was a green one with two silver sockets :)

I didn't say it was impossible. the whole game is based on a chance. so you got lucky and congratz!

Good find. I played 1000 hours on console and another 500 or 600 on PC and never had one drop. so you be the lucky man!

ehemm. Actually it is possible to find them from enemies as drops, I found mine just randomly playing with kats Pyromancer build at lev 21. No bargaining/Enhanced Perception and I was totally stoked, it was a green one with two silver sockets :P

I didn't say it was impossible. the whole game is based on a chance. so you got lucky and congratz!

Good find. I played 1000 hours on console and another 500 or 600 on PC and never had one drop. so you be the lucky man!

I know, I actually couldn't speak when I found a lightsaber in my inventory on my noob character that I randomly logged on for poops and giggles, lol and ty ;)

I can give you a purple one that is around level 50 if you want :)) Gt- Codebone

Edited by dameware
  • 4 weeks later...
I was curious what the name of the swords are that look like lightsabers, I have yet to come across one.

Lightsabers have the same names as single-handed regular swords. Best way to get them is to invest in lots of bargaining early on. They'll be low-level though.

They have their own appearance. It's a lightsaber switched off, so u can only see the haft. I don't know a lot about them, but I heard something about the colour. It's not affected by damage converters. If u have a red lightsaber and you socket a poison fang, it wont turn green. So there's no way to change the colour.

I'm looking to buy or trade for lightsabers. I'm looking for a baby blue lightsaber (if there is one, not sure on available colors) and any shade of blue. I have tons of weapons for trade and alot of set pieces for the Inquisitor. My only decent level character is a level 70 IN all my others are 30 or below. If you trade with my IN I can also offer to just pay you for lightsabers. Money isn't an issue for that character. I'd prefer if you sent me a message over xbox live about it but if you message me on here I'll be checking back since I'm really want some lightsabers. And my GT is piedudething.

Hey wassup...sorry I didn't see your post under my old forum topic but I've been really busy...I'm sorry to say that I don't have light sabers...and that even if I did I wouldn't be able to trade them to you cus I'm probably not going to be on XBL for about 3-4 months...once again...sorry for the disappointment...also if you noticed...I had another thread I started at a later date called SHUN's 360 Trade Zone (which needs to be updated by the way) but there I mention everything I've gotten & want...when I update it I'll tell you that I sorta can still trade with you...well, technically my dad can if he wants to...anyway, good luck with your adventures in Sacred 2!

Edited by Skylar Cb
Hey wassup...sorry I didn't see your post under my old forum topic but I've been really busy...I'm sorry to say that I don't have light sabers...and that even if I did I wouldn't be able to trade them to you cus I'm probably not going to be on XBL for about 3-4 months...once again...sorry for the disappointment...also if you noticed...I had another thread I started at a later date called SHUN's 360 Trade Zone (which needs to be updated by the way) but there I mention everything I've gotten & want...when I update it I'll tell you that I sorta can still trade with you...well, technically my dad can if he wants to...anyway, good luck with your adventures in Sacred 2!

Thanks anyways man. Hope you get your live back soon. I hate not having live.

Great post Joshua. I just noticed your from Warren, MI. Furian67 and I grew up in Kalamazoo.

Hopefully you'll get some answers here, we have a rapidly growing community of Console players here. Someone will help shed some light on this subject.

Great post Joshua. I just noticed your from Warren, MI. Furian67 and I grew up in Kalamazoo.

Hopefully you'll get some answers here, we have a rapidly growing community of Console players here. Someone will help shed some light on this subject.

Yea I used to live in Hammond, Indiana and moved here about 12 years ago. And yea I'm sure someone will be able to help me. Pretty cool community of gamers.

Yea I used to live in Hammond, Indiana and moved here about 12 years ago. And yea I'm sure someone will be able to help me. Pretty cool community of gamers.

Hey it's a small world. And this Site makes proof of that is soooooo many ways.

Hey it's a small world. And this Site makes proof of that is soooooo many ways.

haha Yea it's amazing the people you can find on community websites.

Hi tip,welcome to DarkMatters.

Are you meaning trying to get the lightsaber as an item while playing the game regularly? Or is there something about this guide that you don't understand?

:)

gogo